Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Woman reckons she fucked a ghost and that it was the best sex she'd ever had

07/12/2017, 13:08 (This post was last modified: 07/12/2017, 13:12 by ReedeFox.)
Woman reckons she fucked a ghost and that it was the best sex she'd ever had
Just when I think I've heard it all, some crazy bitch comes forward claiming to have shagged a ghost.

[Image: 2agjw]

26-year-old Sian Jameson was in a house in Aberystwyth when she claimed the ghost of a man who had been dead for 100 years floted into her room and banged her good and proper. She said she recognised the ghost from a painting in the house.

[Image: 2agjx]

Sian had this to say about the ghost sex:

Quote:Everywhere I went reminded me of my ex. I needed a fresh start, so I moved into a remote 16th century cottage that came complete with books and paintings. It was great – no distractions – just me, the trees and the sky. I was paying my rent by doing bits of copyrighting and, because I didn’t want for much in the countryside, I managed OK. I enjoyed the peace: after a long relationship, being on my own was quite exhilarating. I started to wonder whether I’d ever want a man in my life again. I started having sexy dreams but thought that this was down to my libido expressing itself. I would sometimes wake up and think that I was still in a relationship. A few months after I’d moved in, I woke early one morning to find a dark-haired, very good-looking young man lying next to me. He was fully clothed – in a loose white shirt, a neck scarf and old-fashioned breeches. He had a kind of shimmer to him as if he was behind a fluttering voile curtain. I told myself I was dreaming and rolled away from him. As I faced the wall, I slowly realised I wasn’t asleep and, suddenly I was frozen with fear. I felt a hand on my waist but the touch was strange – light and cool. I instinctively knew he was a ghost and recognised him from the painting. Within moments, we started having sex. He was very gentle and stroked my body tenderly.During the lovemaking, I sensed all kinds of things about him – his name was Robert and he lived over 100 years ago. We didn’t speak – it was as if he was communicating with me telepathically. His body was soft and light. Even when he moved on top of me, pressing down, he felt almost weightless. It was very strange, but the sex was amazing! I fell asleep in his arms and when I woke up he was gone.

[Image: 2agjz]

Quote:I was totally perplexed about what had happened. In fact, I started to wonder whether it had happened at all. In the end, I told myself it was just a very vivid dream and put it to the back of my mind. However, he returned a few days later. Again, he appeared in the morning, we made love again but this time, afterwards, I watched him get up, get dressed and leave the room,” she recalled. I was expecting to hear his footsteps on the wooden stairs, but there was no sound. I watched him through the open bedroom door and saw him kind of fade as he approached the top of the stairs. He appeared one more time after that. It was night time and I was just drifting off to sleep. All of a sudden, the duvet slid off me and I could feel a cool hand running up my thigh, under my night-shirt. I sobbed after he’d left that night. I guess I had fallen in love. I told a couple of friends what had happened but they looked at me as if I was mad. So I just laughed it off, said something about eating too much cheese before bed, then kept quiet after that. I’m now in a relationship with a living man.

I'm pretty certain Sian just had an epic sex dream. Either that or she's totally batshit crazy!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
GrandDuke
07/12/2017, 18:18
RE: Woman reckons she fucked a ghost and that it was the best sex she'd ever had
Hi There Foxy Lady.

You Do Turn Up Some Interesting " Life " Stories From The Internet.

This One's A Cracker,lol. Or Should I Say " The Lady In Question - Has Had Her Cheese Slide Off It's Cracker."

She Certainly Knows How To Attract The Would Be Attention - She Seeks " Literally."

But Literary, She Writes Well. A Budding Author Perhaps.

Delusion Is The Key To Most Fantasist Writers Having A Huge Public Following.

As They Say " It's All In The Head " - Which Is Where Most Of The Troubles Begin,lol.

Thanks Foxy Lady - Keep Up The Great Work " Raising Our Awareness To The Extremes Of Human Society."

Regards Jester
Add Thank You
07/12/2017, 22:23
RE: Woman reckons she fucked a ghost and that it was the best sex she'd ever had
Mrs Briss has a similar story, but it happens to her every Friday after Hilary gets home from scaring kids round Ancoates.

[Image: 27ose]
Add Thank You
08/12/2017, 01:37
That's a great story Reede. This is the first time I have ever heard of a woman say that she has fallen in love with a ghost. Is that what they call an ephemeral relationship?

Makes a nice change from hearing about people who have been scared shitless by some creepy dude in their house. And I don't mean Hilary!
Add Thank You
08/12/2017, 13:12
jeez you post some shite.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You