Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Police on the hunt for the guy that stole Dorothy, the £4000 sex doll

06/12/2017, 13:18 (This post was last modified: 04/07/2023, 14:45 by FantasticMR.)
Police on the hunt for the guy that stole Dorothy, the £4000 sex doll
There seems to be a bit of a running theme going on today with all these sex dolls. A story has just emerged that a 4,000 quid sex doll was recently stolen from an adult shop in Melbourne. The thief was caught on CCTV, smashing through a security barrier with a fire extinguisher and bolt cutters.

[Image: 2ag1z]

In the footage, you can see a white Ford van pulling up to the back of the shop and a dude wearing stockings on his head gets out and starts smashing the shit out of the gate. He then pulls out the fire extinguisher and throws it at the door. The horny guy then runs into the shop and comes out holding the four grand sex doll called Dorothy (pictured above).
Poor Dorothy is going to get a right pummelling tonight! Police are currently on the hunt for the thief, but I doubt the shop will want Dorothy back with the robbers sploodge up her rubbery minge.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/12/2017, 13:49
RE: Police on the hunt for the guy that stole Dorothy, the £4000 sex doll
She does look worth nicking to be fair. As I'm not really a rule breaker I would probably try to chip in with about 10 mates and we could just share her on a rotation. I'd probs even have her last because I'm that generous.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/12/2017, 14:06
RE: Police on the hunt for the guy that stole Dorothy, the £4000 sex doll
(06/12/2017, 13:49)FantasticMR Wrote:  She does look worth nicking to be fair. As I'm not really a rule breaker I would probably try to chip in with about 10 mates and we could just share her on a rotation. I'd probs even have her last because I'm that generous.

Just make sure you treat her nice. Robot babes deserve respect too.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
FantasticMR