Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Man left with novelty moustache scar after allergic reaction to henna

06/12/2017, 12:49
Man left with novelty moustache scar after allergic reaction to henna
I remember seeing henna tattoos back in the late 90s and thinking they looked shit then. Fast forward 20 years and they still look just as gash ever, but that doesn't stop holiday-makers from flocking to henna booths and getting inked up. People love henna because it's not permanent, and they get to be crazy with their designs because they know they can wash it off in a few days. That is unless you have a severe allergic reaction like this poor bastard.

[Image: 2ag1d]

Arran Maye from Leicester was on a holiday in Benidorm with 20 of his mates when he decided to get a novelty moustache painted on his face in henna in a bid to win some kind of fancy dress competition. It was going well until Arran had an allergic reaction to the chemical found in henna. Here's what Arran had to say:

Quote:The bloke in the shop said it would wash off naturally in a few days, and I believed him.It was fine at first, but then it got tingly. The next day it was blistering and, by the Sunday, my face was a balloon. It was like it was trying to push out the henna.In hospital, I was given a breathing mask.The doctors said I’ll have a scar for six months, exactly in the outline of the moustache.They did mention a skin graft and that it might be permanent. I was trying not to hear it, to be honest.Now the lads at work think I’m a right numpty and will do until I get rid of this damned fake moustache.

What a pleb! He probably thought he was the banter king and now he just looks like a twat. I kind of feel a tad sorry for him though. Just a tad!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
07/12/2017, 11:44
RE: Man left with novelty moustache scar after allergic reaction to henna
tit

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
07/12/2017, 12:17
(07/12/2017, 11:44)Hilary Briss Wrote:  tit

I was discussing this last night, yes he's definitely a tit, he went to Benidorm with "the lads" and they all thought Henna was a fantastically funny idea which spells TIT loud and clear but no one could have seen that kind of reaction to the henna coming could they.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
07/12/2017, 12:43 (This post was last modified: 07/12/2017, 12:44 by ReedeFox.)
yeah, he's clearly a pleb. Only certain types of people go to benidorm with 20 other guys, but I feel ever so slightly sorry for him that he has to sport thay scabby ass mickey around his local town.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR