Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dude can't choose between his wife and his sex robot!

06/12/2017, 12:11
Dude can't choose between his wife and his sex robot!
If you missed the Channel 4 documentary about sex robots last night you seriously need to 4OD that shit. The Sex Robots Are Coming investigated the sex robot industry and the creepy dudes that buy them.

[Image: 2ag17]

One of the creepiest sections of the show focussed on a guy called James, who had bought some basic looking sex robots after his wife had to move in with her sick mother to care or her. No harm there, right? Except when James' wife returned her husband refused to get rid of his robots and said he couldn't live without his favourite robot, April. James even goes on to say that if he had to choose between April and his wife, he doesn't know who he'd choose. Yikes!

If I was his wife I'd be dismembering that robot while my husband slept. I can't believe she allows his sex toys to sleep in their marital bed. Hell no!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/12/2017, 12:23
RE: Dude can't choose between his wife and his sex robot!
I'd say we need pics of the wife before we can understand his predicament but looking at him I'd say he's probs best off with the robot, unless he's rich then his missus will almost certainly be fit.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/12/2017, 13:03
Yeah she definitely ain't fit!

[Image: 2ag1f]

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You
06/12/2017, 13:58
Fuuuuuck! He's married to Carol McGiffin? That's where his money for dolls has come from?

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
vesper.martini.1
09/12/2017, 12:08
Whoooa! If my missus looked like that I would definitely go for the robot. What I don't understand is that he claims he has a dilemma, his wife or the sex robot. Looks an easy choice to me. Lol.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
ReedeFox
09/12/2017, 12:25
Yeah alright his bird looks like shes wearing a tight fitting strimming mask but the doll is a doll, its a piece of fucking plastic! no matter how well made it is its still sadder than the saddest wanker wanking sadly over a picture of Princess Diana. Cry

[Image: 27ose]
Add Thank You
09/12/2017, 12:58
Yes but look at the advantages. It won't spend all his money, tell him what he can and cannot do, argue over which TV station they will watch or moan at him for going off to the pub with the lads. And if he has had enough of it, he won't lose half his wealth. He may have it right after all.
Add Thank You
09/12/2017, 13:57
Yeah i suppose you got a point there, all the money he saves he can spend on talking to a girl on BS whatever while hes fucking his piece of plastic bent over the back of the couch Confused
He dos'nt worry about missing a night in the pub with the lads, hes happy in his cell at Chez Broadmoor playing house with April. And how could he go out n leave her alone? all the other loonies would beat down his cell door and rape her! Dodgy
I just cant get onto why anyone would spend grands on something thats basically a substitute hand, if your bored with your right hand go left or drill a hole through a grape fruit Tongue

[Image: 27ose]
Add Thank You
12/12/2017, 21:00
Yes I have to say it is a tad expensive. I think I will wait until they are on the Xmas shelves at Aldi or Lidl before I would think of buying one. I might run to £20 so she might be a bit of minger at that price.

The look on the checkout girls face would be a picture though!
Add Thank You