Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The LOVE advent calendar returns for 2017
04/12/2017, 18:21 (This post was last modified: 04/12/2017, 18:21 by ScottyRampant.)
The LOVE advent calendar returns for 2017
Right, we've got a bit of catching up to do here lads...

Day one was just a compilation teaser of the treats to come throughout December.  We'll give that a miss so as not to spoil the surprise.

Day two though... Nuff ass and cleavage action from U.S fashion model Ashley Graham!

Day three, and this'll be a tough one to beat, features Emily Ratajkowski getting messy with food in some hot AF lingerie.  Tasty!

Which brings us to today, December 4th, and this Rocky-inspired bit from Kendall Jenner.

Less keen on that one really, but we go again tomorrow!

[Image: 20izwi.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06/12/2017, 18:31
RE: The LOVE advent calendar returns for 2017
It would appear that some of these aren't all that good.  So if a day goes by without you hearing anything, it wasn't that I was being forgetful, it's just what they'd posted wasn't worth sharing.

Sara Sampaio doing karate in some skimpy sportswear though? Not a lot wrong with that is there? No, there isn't.

She's also been getting naked with Bella Hadid in Italian Vogue. Busy times!

[Image: Vogue-Italia-Bella-Hadid-768x569.jpg]

[Image: Vogue-Italia-4.jpg]

[Image: Vogue-Italia-Nipples.jpg]

[Image: Vogue-Italia-13.jpg]

Shut up!(0) Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ScottyRampant for this post:
 GrandDuke
06/12/2017, 18:53
Now why don't I get invited to that sort of party? Looks a lot more fun than drinking beer in the kitchen.  If supermodels were my friends then it might happen but as none are right now, I just gotta accept my lot in life.
Find all posts by this user
06/12/2017, 21:35
You might aswell stop now,there is noway in hell you will beat day 3 The best 1 minute 35 you,ve ever posted.Ems is one fucking beautiful starter,main course and sweet all rolled up in one tasty dish. Cool Heart Tongue

[Image: Amkvw.gif][Image: mmmmm-649153.jpg]
08/12/2017, 18:23
Things are definitely on the up!

Yesterday's treat was this video of Rita Ora dancing about in some reasonably risqué lingerie.

And today we've got an American model called Madison Beer working out in some reasonably risqué lingerie.

Yeah, I sense there might be a pattern emerging here but you can never have too much reasonably risqué lingerie, can you?

12/12/2017, 11:53
Yep, everything is still really good.

Day 9 saw Dutch model Doutzen Kroes try her hand at skipping whilst, of course, not wearing much.

Day 10 was straight up gymnastics with Victoria's Secret Angel Taylor Hill.  She wasn't wearing much either.

And day 11, a spot of shadow kickboxing with Gigi Hadid.  Not the most revealing outfit here, but she is mates with Taylor Swift so we should probably just be grateful for what we've been given...

More to follow, no doubt.  Stay tuned.

7 hours ago
Barbara Palvin's pole dancing!

Now most of these have been pretty good so far, but that's generally been in spite of the activities in which the models have been partaking rather than because of them.  Karate?  Meh, but Sara Sampaio.  Jump rope?  Meh, but Doutzen Kroes.  And so on...

We've hit the sweet spot here though.  Not only is the model a total treat but she's also werking that pole!

Let's go...

7 minutes ago
Day 11 looks a lot more interesting if you can imagine the S&M cross which Gigi Hadid is chained to. However, it seems they must have airbrushed it out so it does not upset Taylor Swift.

Then again it might just be my twisted mind..........