Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Teen has 50 operations to look like Angelina Jolie, ends up looking like a zombie

30/11/2017, 13:49
Teen has 50 operations to look like Angelina Jolie, ends up looking like a zombie
I've seen some dodgy surgery in my time but this really takes the fucking cake. I honestly thought I was looking at a woman with some sort of weird prosthetic mask on.

[Image: 2acaz]

19 year old Sahar Tabar from Iran has had over 50 operations and dropped 88 pounds in weight in a bid to look like her idol, Angelina Jolie. She now weighs only 80 pounds and looks like one of the zombies from The Walking Dead.

[Image: 2acar]

Here's what Sahar looked like before her surgeries:

[Image: 2acat]

...and here she is after her third nose job:

[Image: 2acau]

To be fair, she does look a bit like Angelina, albeit a warped, half dead version.

[Image: 2aca-] [Image: 2acb0]

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
30/11/2017, 14:01
RE: Teen has 50 operations to look like Angelina Jolie, ends up looking like a zombie
Another case where the Doctors who did the operations should be disbarred and have all of their fingers broken.  Just so they can never do that to anyone ever again.

When any government or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives.

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Friday for this post:
FantasticMR
30/11/2017, 14:04
RE: Teen has 50 operations to look like Angelina Jolie, ends up looking like a zombie
The resemblance to Angelina is passing. The resemblance to Jacko is uncanny. Who else is getting Thriller from that last pic?

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You