Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Woman cuts queue to take a piss at men's urinal

30/11/2017, 12:03
Woman cuts queue to take a piss at men's urinal
I know what it's like to need a piss so badly that if you hold it for even a second longer, you're going to wet yourself. I once stopped at motorway services and the line for the girl's bog was so fucking long, I would have been waiting an hour. Fuck that noise. So I nipped straight into the men's loos, no queuing, no fuss, I just averted my eyes away from the urinals and headed into a cubicle. Easy.

This broad clearly didn't get the memo that there is actually a classy way of using the mens public bathroom. She was at the Hard Rock Stadium watching the Miami Dolphins play the Jets when the urge to take a whizz suddenly took her. Dressed in a pink top and blue shorts, she skips past the long queue for girl's loo and walks right into the men's. She whips down her shorts and starts pissing into the urinal alongside a bunch of dudes, all whilst still clutching her beer. Pretty impressive really.

[Image: 2ac2-] [Image: 2ac30] [Image: 2ac31]

She's certainly a keeper!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
GrandDuke
30/11/2017, 12:50 (This post was last modified: 30/11/2017, 12:52 by StrumSolo.)
RE: Woman cuts queue to take a piss at men's urinal
Shocking, depraved behaviour!

Thank god for people who take pictures in public bathrooms. Doing a bang-up job of raising awareness there guys...

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
FantasticMR
30/11/2017, 14:43
Disgusting.

She should have her life and career permanently destroyed.

Fucking predator.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Hilary Briss for this post:
FantasticMR
30/11/2017, 15:02
This is where the facebook/tumblr crew bring up the argument that if a guy were to do it in the women's room then there would be outrage. In advance.... It's not the fucking same thing! Women and men are inherently different in both body and mind. I'm all for equality but that doesn't mean we all need to be treated the same and act the same way. 

Guy in women's loos, bit creepy and predatory, totally understand why women might not like it.

Women in men's toilet using the urinal and chugging a beer, guys will find this hysterical and commendable, especially as she's offering a view of that booty.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You