Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Husband shoots wife accidentally while eating her ass

29/11/2017, 15:17
Husband shoots wife accidentally while eating her ass
A Las Vegas man arrested for killing his wife told police he was eating her ass when his gun accidentally fired. John Fitzgerald Gonzalez, was arrested after his wife Nicole was found dead after been shot in the stomach. When police asked him what had happened, Gonzalez said he had been tongue-punching her anus when she tugged at his gun and it accidentally went off.

[Image: 2abtv]

An arrest report seen by the Las Vegas Review-Journal said:

Quote:It is unknown if the sex was actually consensual or if it was coerced by force or threats of force.

The newspaper later found family records that showed Nicole had filed for divorce seven weeks earlier, prompting Gonzalez to leave, but he told police that his estranged wife had wanted to get back together. He also claimed they had an appointment with her lawyer later that day to cancel divorce proceedings. It sounds to me like he was pissed off that his wife was leaving him so he went over to kill her because she'd dented his pride. Luckily, his far-fetched story wasn't fooling anyone as the arrest report stated:

Quote:Detectives found his excuse for having brought the gun and keeping it by him during sex implausible and they were sceptical of his description of how she reached for the gun.

The murder investigation continues.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
29/11/2017, 18:49
RE: Husband shoots wife accidentally while eating her ass
He's talking shit!

Coincidentally...

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StrumSolo for this post: