Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Teacher caught snorting coke in class gets arrested

29/11/2017, 13:56
Teacher caught snorting coke in class gets arrested
Teaching is one of those jobs that takes a certain type of person - one that likes kids, ideally.

Sometimes, someone might fall into the the teaching profession that probably should have gone into a different carreer, like stripping. Samantha Cox, 24, was one of those teachers. She was marched from Lake Central High School, Indiana, yesterday morning, after student Will Rogers recorded her snorting coke off of a notebook.

[Image: 2absp]

The nosy pupil was waiting in a corridor for his class to start at 10.30am, when he noticed his English teacher acting a little weird inside the locked classroom. He then whips out his phone and starts filming his teacher in the corner of the room cutting up chang. Speaking to local news station, the student said:

Quote:She’s in the corner, hiding with a chair and a book and what appears to be cocaine, putting it into lines.When I actually watched the footage again and again and I just realized that my english teacher just did cocaine.

Jeez, cut her some slack, at least she locked the door. She looks like a good-time gal to me. I certainly wouldn't say no to a night out on the sniff with Miss Cox. Samantha was charged with possessing drugs and drug paraphernalia, and later released on bail. I guess it's time to find a new career!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
29/11/2017, 14:15
RE: Teacher caught snorting coke in class gets arrested
(29/11/2017, 13:56)ReedeFox Wrote:  The nosy pupil was waiting in a corridor

Who was nosiest, the pupil or the teacher?

Cast your votes now!

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You