Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Top 10 Supercars From the 80s (if you're American)

27/11/2017, 16:56
Top 10 Supercars From the 80s (if you're American)
It's not that there's too much wrong with this countdown, but the rest of us are never including a Buick on our list, are we?

The BMW M1, the Porsches and the Ferraris (especially that Koenig-tuned Testarossa) are all absolutely fine though; as is their pick for the number one spot...

Go on, have a guess.

In summary, the 80s were awesome!

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
27/11/2017, 20:17
RE: Top 10 Supercars From the 80s (if you're American)
Is this from the comedy channel? Isedra? Buick? The Countach was never as fast as it was made out to be and the visibility and ventilation were so bad you couldn't drive it for long before over heating. 288 GTO is the best of that bunch.
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
27/11/2017, 22:17
(27/11/2017, 20:17)johncack Wrote:  Is this from the comedy channel? Isedra? Buick? The Countach was never as fast as it was made out to be and the visibility and ventilation were so bad you couldn't drive it for long before over heating. 288 GTO is the best of that bunch.

Dude are you from the comedy channel? saying the 288 GTO is the best in a list that has the F40 & 959 in it. Rolleyes
Add Thank You
28/11/2017, 18:30
Yes I am massive fan of the 288GTO. Whilst the F40 is regarded as the iconic 80s machine it is basically a kit car with no equipment and when you get inside one it makes a Caterham feel like a Bentley. I saw a 959 a couple of weeks ago and boy has it dated badly. A technical tour de force but ugly. The 288 is beautiful whereas very few modern Ferrari's float my boat.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to johncack for this post:
StrumSolo