Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Brighton and Crystal Palace even rivals?
27/11/2017, 16:25 (This post was last modified: 27/11/2017, 16:26 by ScottyRampant.)
Why are Brighton and Crystal Palace even rivals?
The two clubs are 45 miles apart, and whilst Albion might not have too much in the way of competition on their doorstep, surely Palace could have channelled all that hostility somewhere a little closer to home.  Charlton maybe?  Millwall?

Anyway, the sides meet in the Premier League for the first time tomorrow night.  Expect fireworks.  Or, if the tone of the following clip is anything to go by, some gentle ribbing accompanied by a pleasant evening's entertainment at the Amex.

What's your take on all this Burns?  Is the hatred real or manufactured nonsense?

[Image: 20izwi.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ScottyRampant for this post:
loadsofposts69
27/11/2017, 17:04
RE: Why are Brighton and Crystal Palace even rivals?
Damn good find Scotty,Never knew any of that and always wondered why it wasn't Charlton or Millwall Confused

[Image: mmmmmm-402597.jpg][Image: mmmmmm-170692.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(2) Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
28/11/2017, 02:23
So now you know why we hate Palarse the bin dipping fire starting pikeys of the Premier League, they burnt their own town they burnt their own town those stupid bastards they burnt their own town, they should have burnt more they should have burnt more those stupid bastards they should have burnt more! Look forward to smashing em Tuesday night. I live almost opposite a Palarse fan so we may have a little banter sometime after the game.

[Image: 1z5hv75.gif]
28/11/2017, 10:14 (This post was last modified: 28/11/2017, 10:23 by ScottyRampant.)
(28/11/2017, 02:23)burns72 Wrote:  So now you know why we hate Palarse the bin dipping fire starting pikeys of the Premier League, they burnt their own town they burnt their own town those stupid bastards they burnt their own town, they should have burnt more they should have burnt more those stupid bastards they should have burnt more! Look forward to smashing em Tuesday night. I live almost opposite a Palarse fan so we may have a little banter sometime after the game.

So the hatred is real.

But why tho  Huh  Just cos Venables and Mullery didn't get on?  Not having it!

[Image: 20izwi.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28/11/2017, 14:59
Who is shittest surely ?

[Image: 18z5y]

"The Lion does not give a fuck what the Zebra thinks." (unknown)

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. (J Paul Getty.)

clitter bug
a crab that has migrated from the nappy gooch to the warmer area under the clitoral hood.
amanda: "my cunny itches i think i have a clitter bug."

[Image: 10c76]

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert A. Heinlein.

Shut up!(0) Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply