Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guy tries to buy toy poodle, gets steroid-pumped ferret instead

27/11/2017, 14:50
Guy tries to buy toy poodle, gets steroid-pumped ferret instead
Pedigree pups don't come cheap, so imagine how excited you'd be if you came across an advert selling toy poodles for a mere $150. An Argentinian man came across the ad for two toy poodles and thought he'd found himself a real bargain. A full pedigree can fetch upwards of $1,000 so the dude jumped in his car and went to collect the "pups".

When the guy brought his pets home, he noticed that the white balls of fluff looked a bit strange and upon closer inspection, realised that they weren't dogs at all. The animals were in fact ferrets or "Brazilian rats' as they're known in Argentina, that had been pumpd up with steriods and fluffed up to look like a toy poodle.

[Image: 2aaug]

It was later confirmed by a vet and the guy was told that he isn't the only one to fall for this type of scam. The guy decided not to press charges so I can only assume that he's fallen in love with his fluffy rodent. To be fair, it's pretty cute.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
27/11/2017, 15:06
RE: Guy tries to buy toy poodle, gets steroid-pumped ferret instead
Fucking nobhead.

If you cannot tell the difference between a dog and a ferret it is a wonder you can actually dress yourself in the morning.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
28/11/2017, 12:40
(27/11/2017, 15:06)Hilary Briss Wrote:  Fucking nobhead.

If you cannot tell the difference between a dog and a ferret it is a wonder you can actually dress yourself in the morning.

Right? I mean fluffy or not, it still has a rodents face. Cute though. I might get one.

Add Thank You
28/11/2017, 13:07
(28/11/2017, 12:40)ReedeFox Wrote:  
(27/11/2017, 15:06)Hilary Briss Wrote:  Fucking nobhead.

Right? I mean fluffy or not, it still has a rodents face. Cute though. I might get one. 

Thought you had one ?

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
28/11/2017, 13:21
I have two actually!

Add Thank You