Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone (I'm new here)
25/11/2017, 22:17 (This post was last modified: 25/11/2017, 22:21 by zombie96.)
Hi Everyone (I'm new here)
Hi I'm Zombie96. I'm new to this site. I really Enjoy this site. I love Preeti and Fernanda Ferrari .  Heart
Please anyone tell me how to get free minutes to call girls. 
Thank You
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to zombie96 for this post:
gymaddict69, WittBurger
08/12/2017, 23:39
RE: Hi Everyone (I'm new here)
Hey zombie96. Welcome to Rampant and welcome to the firum. Im fully confident that you will enjoy your time here (and most notably the rewards that come with getting involved). In my exprience, totting up the free minutes is pretty simple stuff. Post in the forums (cant speak for all sections but i know the stuff section ie: film, tv, music posts are worth 2 points). Think yu need atleast 10 points foor it to count but can do no more than 20 points equivalent per day. Points are then, usually on a tuesday or wednnesday, totted up by admins and converted into free minutes for you to use (for example 20 points translates to 2 minutes). You dont need to use them straight away, you can let them build. Thats all ive got at the moment but that should get ya started. Have fun and hope to see ya in the film and tv sections real soon (thats usually where im making a nuisance lol).
09/12/2017, 00:04
Just a few extra points you may find helpful. Your posts need to be over 140 characters long for them to earn you any points.

If you want your post to earn any points, you must not quote someone's else post or no points will be given, regardless how many words you may use. Never use the reply button therefore or it will automatically do this. 

If you are a VIP, the points awarded are double those given to non-VIPs.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
gymaddict69
09/12/2017, 00:08
Not sure about 2 points being given in the Stuff section though. If  that is the case, I should get 4 points being a VIP, but I am sure I only got given 2 points for each of my music posts. That should mean that posts for non-VIPs are worth 1 point per post in that case.
gymaddict69
09/12/2017, 13:16
Time for an apology. I made a post in the Stuff section to check out the points being given and I found out that I was wrong and gymaddict69 was right, it is double points for posts in there.

So to clarify, it is 4 points for VIPs and 2 points for non-VIPs for posts in the Stuff section. Sorry if I misled anyone.
gymaddict69
09/12/2017, 14:39
And how long have you been using the forum, GrandDuke..tut tut haha..just messing, its an easy miscalculation to make. Some additional handy pointers there for zombie96 (and any other newbies to the forum). If ya need help explining how to actually activate/utilise the free minutes, Zombie96 you only need to ask.
09/12/2017, 16:48
Actually gymaddict69, I only started posting earlier this year and was a complete numpty when I started. It was weeks and dozens of posts before I started getting points regularly because I naturally thought you should click on the Reply button when I wanted to post a reply. Also, nearly all my posts are in Channels, where only single points are awarded, rather than in Stuff.

It took a while for me to realise that using the Reply button negated your points for that post. That is why I try and be helpful to newbies when they ask questions now because we all were like them once.