Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lost credits
16/11/2017, 16:26 (This post was last modified: 16/11/2017, 16:26 by kearnnoone.)
lost credits
just tried topping up my credits and it got stuck on the verifying part
checked my account and they've taken the money
any help?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
16/11/2017, 18:05
RE: lost credits
I mentioned this potential solution in another thread to someone else who has reported this problem.

Try opening up another tab and checking your credits. I have often had this issue paying for VIP and have found that the transaction had in fact already been completed but the page was stuck in a loop. The new tab showed my credits had been added successfully so I just closed down the tab with the stuck message and everything was OK after that.

This has worked for me the last couple of times this has happened so I never flagged it as an issue.
09/01/2018, 08:24
Hey Guys, we'll get this looked into for you. Will reply back here.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09/01/2018, 16:59
(09/01/2018, 02:21)CarpGuru83 Wrote:  
(16/11/2017, 16:26)kearnnoone Wrote:  just tried topping up my credits and it got stuck on the verifying part
checked my account and they've taken the money
any help?

I’ve lost credit also 

False alarm on this one.

09/01/2018, 17:05
(09/01/2018, 17:04)CarpGuru83 Wrote:  Dunno fella I’m new on here

I don't understand?

You thought you were missing credits, we have worked out that you aren't.

11/01/2018, 19:43
Кодировка от Алкоголя Правда Или Ложь
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z4LZUL1a88g" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Таблетки от Алкоголя в Украине, барьер от алкоголизма, барьер от алкоголизма цена, барьер отзывы, барьер официальный сайт, где купить алкобарьер, где купить сыворотку, где можно купить алкобарьер, елена малышева алкобарьер, елена малышева алкоголизм, елена малышева лечение алкоголизма
Алкопрост Цена Украина, средство от алкоголизма в каплях, средство от алкоголизма отзывы, средство от алкоголя, средство от алкоголя барьер, средство от запоя, средство от пьянки, средство от пьянства, средство от пьянства мужа, средство против алкоголизма, стоимость алкобарьера
Алко Барьер Отзывы Врачей, эффективные препараты от алкоголизма, alco barrier отзывы, alco barrier цена, alco blocker развод, alcobarier, alcobarrier, alkobarier, alkobarjer, алко барьер, алко барьер в аптеке, алко барьер в астане, алко барьер где купить, алко барьер инструкция