Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watch Rihanna's striptease scene from Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
14/11/2017, 18:44
Watch Rihanna's striptease scene from Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
It was in cinemas over the summer and, believe it or not, the DVD is out just in time for Christmas.  

So here's Rihanna to remind us all how hot she is and how great the movie probably was.

Pile in!

[Image: 29xis]  
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
14/11/2017, 20:48
RE: Watch Rihanna's striptease scene from Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
Well there is a new movie to add to the list of things to watch. Could be awful but for the writers to make sure they could fit that scene in I will give it a go
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
ScottyRampant
15/11/2017, 10:14
RE: Watch Rihanna's striptease scene from Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
(14/11/2017, 20:48)JamezZ Wrote:  Well there is a new movie to add to the list of things to watch. Could be awful but for the writers to make sure they could fit that scene in I will give it a go

Got a feeling that clip is gonna be the only bit worth watching.

Sort of like when a comedy film gives away all its best gags in the trailer.

[Image: 29xis]  
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ScottyRampant for this post:
JamezZ
15/11/2017, 21:43
Could well be true, a very simple but effective marketing ploy. If I get round to watching it anytime in the near future, I will let you know what it's like
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
ScottyRampant
18/11/2017, 11:41
Heed my advice or heed it not fellas but i didnt even make it as far as the Rhianna striptease scene. For a film from the same guy who was behind a classic like 'The Fifth Element', what a steaming shit of a film this turned out to be. Inexplicable, seemingly no plot, a cgi's cgi fest (and not in a good way) with 2 frankly useless leads (that said though, even the best actors in a truly shit film will come across poorly). Believe me when i say THERE IS NOTHING REEDEEMING ABOUT VALERIAN IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.
18/11/2017, 20:52
And she is a complete hound. My boss met her on holiday in the Caribbean and would have walked past her....apart from the army of flunkies.