Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guy who played T-Bag in 'Prison Break' is accused of sexual assault

10/11/2017, 12:43
Guy who played T-Bag in 'Prison Break' is accused of sexual assault
I can't keep up with the amount of sexual assault accusations that are flying around at the moment. The latest guy in the firing line is actor Robert Knepper, who played creepy weirdo T-Bag in hit show, Prison Break. It appears that life really does imitate art as Robert is clearly a bit of a creep in real life too, as the recent accusations against him will show.

[Image: 2a2k3]

The accusation dates back to 1991, when he was working on a movie called Gas, Food and Lodging. Susan Bertram, who was the costume designer on the film said that the actor grabbed her in an extemely inapproprate way. Here's her story told by the Hollywood Reporter:

Quote:Bertram, who was 31 at the time of the alleged 1991 assault, says she was a newcomer to the industry when Anders hired her “out of the blue” to work on Gas Food Lodging. After a day of shooting at a truck stop near Deming, New Mexico, Bertram says she went to Knepper’s trailer to drop off some clothes for the actor. Her hands were full, she says, and she had to lean over to reach a rack on a far wall. That’s when she says Knepper “jumped up,” reached under her dress and grabbed her crotch “as hard as he could.”She says she dropped everything. Knepper, then shoved her against the wall, and said, “I’m going to fuck your brains out.” Bertram says she struggled free and managed to push him off, shouting “I’m working, I’m working!”“I flew out of that trailer as fast as I could. I just kind of fell out the door, and landed in the dirt on my knees,” she says.Bertram ran to a bathroom and locked the door. She says she reached under her dress and saw that the crotch of her tights had been ripped, and she was bleeding. Knepper, she claims, had gouged at her vulva during the assault and a piece of her flesh and some pubic hair had been torn out. “I just sat there and cried for a while. My dress was torn, I was dirty,” she recalled during an interview, “I just sat there and got myself together and went back to the wardrobe trailer.”There, she told her then-assistant, Dominique DuBois, what had happened, an account DuBois corroborates. “I remember Susan came in and she was visibly shaking,” DuBois says, “She told me Robert Knepper had forced himself on her. She was very upset, very shaken. I do remember that.”DuBois said she still feels bad that she didn’t do more in response. But both she and Bertram say they didn’t feel empowered to say much. “We didn’t have any protections back then,” says Bertram, “I was young, it was one of my first jobs in the industry, I was a long way from home".

Eww, what a creep. Who the fuck grabs a woman's vag like that in such an aggressive way. Makes my skin crawl. I bet it won't be long before other women come forward with similar stories about Robert Knepper.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
11/11/2017, 23:13
RE: Guy who played T-Bag in 'Prison Break' is accused of sexual assault
He grabbed her so hard he ripped her pubic hair and some skin away...fuck me. Very quickly escalating here from inappropriate sexual suggestions or advances to full out rape accusations. There is no way doing something that aggressive means he isn't going to get worse
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You