Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shameless guy snorts coke outside Plymouth Library

10/11/2017, 12:10 (This post was last modified: 10/11/2017, 12:12 by ReedeFox.)
Shameless guy snorts coke outside Plymouth Library
Doing coke is hardly a new thing, but it's definitely something you should do in the privacy of a nightclub toilet and not in borad daylight outside a library.

[Image: 2a2jw]

Author Johnny Mains was just taking a stroll when he came across a dude sniffing lines of gear off a book outside Plymouth library. He quickly grabbed his phone and took photos of the guys shameless behaviour as he couldn't believe it was happening in broad daylight. Speaking to the Daily Mirror, Johnny said:

Quote:Everyone has their cross to bear, but at least find a tree to hide behind, or a toilet.Plymouth wanted to be the city of culture, but this isn’t the right way for people to have their heads buried in a book.I was disgusted.

[Image: 2a2jv]

C'mon dude, at least use the library toilets FFS! If you're wondering what the book was that was being used a coke tray, it Mafia Life: Love, Death and Money at the Heart or Organised Crime, by Federico Varese. Perhap the guy just wanted to feel like a Don.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR, JamezZ
11/11/2017, 23:09
RE: Shameless guy snorts coke outside Plymouth Library
Had some friends go to university in Plymouth. With some of the stuff that they talk about going on when they were there, this honestly doesn't surprise me at all.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You