Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Steven Segal accused of flopping his knob out during Portia De Rossi's audition

09/11/2017, 14:18
Steven Segal accused of flopping his knob out during Portia De Rossi's audition
Another dude to jump aboard the sexual harassment train is none other than cheesy movie legend Steven Segal.

[Image: 2a2b2]

Segal, believe it or not, was a pretty big deal back in the 90s so he probably thought he could get handsy and creepy with absolutely no repurcussions. WRONG! As with all the pervs being named and shamed of late, your past misdeamenors really do come back to bite you in the ass. Actress and famous lesbian, Portia De Rossi is the latest woman to open up about the lecherous behavious of Hollywood men and she has specifically told the story of a time she auditioned for one of Segal's movies:

[Image: 2a2b1]

Grim. What a creepy wanker. I'm glad all these women are finally able to speak out against these guys and let them know that this kind of shit cannot be buried.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69, WittBurger
10/11/2017, 22:44
RE: Steven Segal accused of flopping his knob out during Portia De Rossi's audition
The scariest thing about that story is the agent, 'didn't know if he was your type'.

The agent knowingly sent her to 'Casting Couch' without so much as a warning of what was going to happen
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
gymaddict69
18/11/2017, 11:59
RE: Steven Segal accused of flopping his knob out during Portia De Rossi's audition
It is bad that these kinda things occured and too add insult, how they were not only covered up but quite liiterally swept under. That said, bet many a celeb are bricking it now that someone has decided to clean under said rug. The perv in me cant but help wonder though what he may have said should have had chance to get ol' Steven junior out (cue some reference either to it being a sword or speaking about it in the third person).
Add Thank You
04/12/2017, 22:12
You are curious as to what Steven Segal names his penis, interesting. I can't say that crossed my mind at all. You think he tries to macho himself up by giving it some weapon name exclusively?
Add Thank You
09/12/2017, 12:52
I am sure these cases are just the tip of a very big iceberg. Guy's in power have been doing it since time immemorial, so there will be many thousands of chaps (at least) who will have done very similar things over the years.

The casting couch has been a standing joke for the last hundred years at least and everybody knew about it. No-one thought it was that wrong at the time but morals are constantly changing and in today's world we hold up our hands in horror at what was commonplace then. Most girls would not have got anywhere in Hollywood in its golden years, without working their way up through the casting couches. It was regarded as a necessary step towards stardom and fame and everyone knew and accepted it.

As years passed, values and morals changed and political correctness became the norm, meaning this sort of behaviour would be deemed unacceptable. Unfortunately, there is no cut-off date when this transition was taking place, so some guys may have been playing by the old rules still when they had already become unacceptable to most. They are now the ones in the firing line.
Add Thank You