Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
women who cut off their partner's cock for cheating
09/11/2017, 13:58
4 women who cut off their partner's cock for cheating
Having a faithful and loving partner is one of the most amazing things in the world. So what if your soulmate, who you trusted to never let you down, went out and got balls deep into someone else?! It's be pretty heartbreaking right? Most peoples reactions to be cheated on would be to cut up the cheaters clothes cry into a bowl of ice-cream and walk away. However, some people, namely women, don't take the high road and decide to get back at the cheater in a much more sinister way - by lopping off their cock. That'll show'em. Here are 6 women who did just that. Bitches be crazy!

Catherine Kieu BeckerIn 2011 when this Orange County housewife's husband Glen asked for a divorce, she had what her lawyer called a “break from reality.” She spiked his soup with sleeping pills. When he passed out, she tied him to the bed and grabbed a 10-inch kitchen knife. She turned on a tape recorder in their bedroom and taped herself shouting, “You deserve it!” three times before hacking off his dick and grinding it into chunks in their garbage disposal.

[Image: 2a2av]

Poor Glen never regained his penis or any sexual function and also required surgery just so he could take a piss. Ms. Becker was later found guilty of chopping off her hubby's pecker and sentenced to life in prison.

Lorena Bobbitt
Probably the most famous penis-severing woman, this housewife performed the ol slice 'n' dice when she found out her husband John had been doing the dirty on her. After chopping off his willy, she drive off, cock in hand and throws it into a field.

[Image: 2a2aw]

Police later found the penis and delivered it in ice to a hospital, where it was reunited with it's owner. At trial, Lorena claimed that her husband used to abuse her. Jurors stupidly believed her and found her not guilty by reason of insanity. Insane is right. Crazy bitch!

Feng LungThis broad lopped off her husbands knob not just once, but twice. Ouch! Feng’s husband, Fan Lung, made the mistake of using his wife's phone to send a “saucy email” to his hot young mistress. Gutted and slightly insane, Feng used scissors to snip off Fan’s cock as he slept. He was then rushed to the hospital, where the still fuming Feng crept into his room, cut off what remained, and threw it out a window, landing where doctors fear a stray dog or cat may have run away with it. Yikes!

[Image: 2a2ax]

Kim Tran
Kim Tran was boning her aunts husband (so, her uncle?) and got in a little deep. Tran was upset that her lover was still shagging his wife so one night she decided to lure him to the bedroom with promises of wild sex. She tied his wrists to a windowsill, lopped off his mmber, and flushed it down the bog. Police were able to retrieve his penis from plumbing pipes, and sent it to hospital where it was reattached to its owner. A judge later ruled that since Kim Tran was a mother of six, she should be spared jail. Instead, she simply had to undergo counseling and life-skills classes.

So I hate to say this but why are most of the women chopping off cocks Asian?! Just saying!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
09/11/2017, 15:31
RE: 4 women who cut off their partner's cock for cheating
I tell you, there was a girl in my past who went batshit crazy over the course of our relationship and more so when it was over. I think I was lucky to leave that one with my penis intact.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
JamezZ
10/11/2017, 23:28
'Simply had to undergo counselling and life-skills classes' I am glad that not chopping off penises is a life skill that most people pick up pretty early on
Add Thank You
11/11/2017, 02:37
FantasticMR you ever thought maybe there wasn't enough to chop off so she spared you to live a life with a small penis! So you should be thankful that a rusty knife or blunt scissors never went near your gentleman's area!
Add Thank You