Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photographer humanises sex dolls for latest project

07/11/2017, 15:07
Photographer humanises sex dolls for latest project
It used to be that sex dolls were something to keep locked away in the cupboard and only brought out when you wanted to shag it. They were associated with creepy perverts but now sex dolls are coming out of the shadows and aren't the filthy cum dumpsters they once were. In fact many blokes would rather have a relationship with a sex doll than a real person. I guess a hot woman that doesn't nag really is the perfect partner, even if she is made of rubber.

[Image: 2a1cg]

Photographer Stacey Leigh was so fascinated by sex dolls that she decided to create a new series titled ‘Average Americans who just happen to be sex dolls’ that showed the dolls in a more human light.

[Image: 2a1ch]

Stacey used her own 12 sex dolls to stage the photos and I'm sure you'll agree the results are pretty awesome. Although I'm wondering why the fuck she owns 12 sex dolls?! Here's what Stacey had to say:

Quote:I think that there is something that happens when you see a hyper-realistic, life-size doll… in person or in a photo, there is a feeling. Something that looks so alive, yet it is so still. It’s uncomfortable.You might feel repulsed and empathetic at the same time. But I think once you put aside the fact that they are sex toys, you tend to feel an odd human connection.In Brooklyn as a youth, I got into trouble… clubs, drugs… I did my thing. Eventually, I grew up, worked on Wall Street, and got married. I guess I use the dolls as a vessel to tell my story. I portray what I know. I am an average American.I wanted to show the dolls the way the men who loved them saw them. I wanted to humanise the dolls.

[Image: 2a1ci] [Image: 2a1cj] [Image: 2a1ck] [Image: 2a1cl] [Image: 2a1cm] [Image: 2a1cn] [Image: 2a1co] [Image: 2a1cp] [Image: 2a1cq] [Image: 2a1cr]

I mean the pics are cool but they're a little creepy.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR
07/11/2017, 15:24
RE: Photographer humanises sex dolls for latest project
Would def bang the one in red with the red bull can.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
07/11/2017, 15:36
(07/11/2017, 15:07)ReedeFox Wrote:  [Image: 2a1cm]

Katie Derham

[Image: zt8JPyD.jpg]
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to parkaner for this post:
FantasticMR
07/11/2017, 15:40
Im kind of liking this.

Would go down very well in Westminster.

You can grope and lunge without threat to your political career.

Good show.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
07/11/2017, 16:06
Ha. But then where would be the fun in that?

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You