Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jeff Goldblum rates peoples Jeff Goldblum tattoos and it's freakin awesome!

03/11/2017, 13:16 (This post was last modified: 03/11/2017, 13:19 by ReedeFox.)
Jeff Goldblum rates peoples Jeff Goldblum tattoos and it's freakin awesome!
Unless you have been living under a rock your entire adult life you'll know what a legend Jeff Goldblum is. He is one of those ***** actors who has appeared in some of the best films ever made; Jurassic Park and The fly to name a few. He is such an icon that many people actually want to have his image etched onto their skin forever. Yup! Imagine a big old tattoo of Jeff Goldblum's mug across your chest. Well that's what these people did and Jeff Goldblum took it upon himself to give each tattoo a mark out of 10 in this utterly brilliant video. This might just be the best thing you'll see today!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
09/11/2017, 17:18
RE: Jeff Goldblum rates peoples Jeff Goldblum tattoos and it's freakin awesome!
I like Jeff Goldblum but he does have such a bizarre manner. Always find it difficult to tell if he is just eccentric or genuinely in love with himself. But this kind of video is perfect for either.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
FantasticMR
09/11/2017, 17:23
(09/11/2017, 17:18)JamezZ Wrote:  I like Jeff Goldblum but he does have such a bizarre manner. Always find it difficult to tell if he is just eccentric or genuinely in love with himself. But this kind of video is perfect for either.

I'd say it's a bit of both.  If I were Jeff then I reckon I'd be in love with myself too. He's become an icon of cool with a hint of satire without trying to do it, he's just been regarded that way.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
10/11/2017, 22:19
Thats a fair point FMR, if your natural personality seems to make you a ***** sensation then you are going to play into it completely and not censor yourself. Maybe he is just what happens when an eccentric doesn't censor what they say or do
Add Thank You