Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ONLY IN AFRICA

02/11/2017, 15:06
ONLY IN AFRICA
Many African countries are still stuck in the past, which makes for some pretty bizarre and terrifying situations. 

[Image: 29-fb] [Image: 29-fc] [Image: 29-fd] [Image: 29-fe] [Image: 29-ff] [Image: 29-fg] [Image: 29-fh] [Image: 29-fi][Image: 29-fk] [Image: 29-fl] [Image: 29-fn] [Image: 29-fo] [Image: 29-fp] [Image: 29-fq] [Image: 29-fr] [Image: 29-fs] [Image: 29-ft]

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
GrandDuke
02/11/2017, 15:11
RE: ONLY IN AFRICA
It's funny cos they're poor!  Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Confused

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
02/11/2017, 15:48
Looks like they could use some liberation efforts by @GrandDuke

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
02/11/2017, 15:50
(02/11/2017, 15:48)FantasticMR Wrote:  Looks like they could use some liberation efforts by @GrandDuke

I think he's got enough on his plate with South East Asia.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
FantasticMR, GrandDuke
02/11/2017, 16:44
Great photos. A great reminder of how most of the rest of the world live. Have seen some amazing sights myself travelling around Africa but nothing quite as jaw-dropping as these.

A restaurant in Cameroon in a very remote area near the Equatorial Guinea border had no food at all despite an impressive menu, just beer and water. We bought plenty of both and lived off biscuits for few days. Bit harder for the locals though.
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
03/11/2017, 10:38
(02/11/2017, 16:44)GrandDuke Wrote:  Great photos. A great reminder of how most of the rest of the world live. Have seen some amazing sights myself travelling around Africa but nothing quite as jaw-dropping as these.

A restaurant in Cameroon in a very remote area near the Equatorial Guinea border had no food at all despite an impressive menu, just beer and water. We bought plenty of both and lived off biscuits for few days. Bit harder for the locals though.

That's fucking mental! At least they had beer!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
GrandDuke
03/11/2017, 13:20
It is always fascinating to think that supposedly Homo-Sapiens started in Africa, but progression wise the countries are some of the furthest behind.

Have to acknowledge @FantasticMR  and @"ScottyRampant"  for calling out GrandDuke, very nice
Add Thank You