Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would be the best show format for Thai Chat?
17/11/2017, 11:58 (This post was last modified: 17/11/2017, 12:03 by ScottyRampant.)
RE: What would be the best show format for Thai Chat?
(17/11/2017, 11:31)dVIOUS Wrote:  I think the best format would be something similar to Takeshi's Castle

If London can stretch to a green screen then I say bring back Knightmare!

[Image: Knightmare.jpg]

[Image: 29xis]  
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ScottyRampant for this post:
gymaddict69
17/11/2017, 13:28
I'm not familiar with any of these....not up on pop culture...sigh
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
17/11/2017, 14:44
Love the Takeshi Castle idea dVious. As you are unfamiliar with the show derryman, it is basically loads of Japanese girls and guys dressing up in outlandish costumes and then doing silly games in them. There are a series of rounds and a lot of people get eliminated each round until there is just the one winner.

Now that sounds a lot better idea than just sitting around on the couch and floor all day and chatting, doesn't it. Challenge in a studio admittedly but where there is a will there is a way.
17/11/2017, 14:45
Mind you I think an oil wrestling tournament would be even better.  They could make that pay per view and advertise it and I would be first in the queue to see it. Imagine Kitty versus Sami in that!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
17/11/2017, 15:43
Or Unbeatable Banzuke

[Image: RX8uIpf6_t.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to parkaner for this post:
ScottyRampant
Yesterday, 00:27
Japanese game shows are both the best and the worst gameshows of all time. I am constantly on the lookout for new ones with English subtitles because they are just so ridiculous.
Yesterday, 00:55
I find them absolutely hilarious but sometimes they can be really sexy too. Needless to say the sexy ones are only on the internet, not on TV. Wish there were more of them.
Yesterday, 11:24
Haha..Knightmare..love it. not to sure about sticking an oversized HELMET (hahaha) on the thai babes heads/faces (well, thats unless its one of our..sorry, being pervy again). That said, a xxxversion of nightmare (not sure about a creepy looking bearded dude overseing things) could works. As for the 'Takeshis castle' format, its some sick puppy who proposed having the babes slapped all about their person by some oversized boulders..oh, hang on a second lol.
Yesterday, 23:11
Yes love the Japanese girls so when they take part in crazy games what is there not to like. Another foreign website that does live shows with lots of sexy babes, had the bright idea of holding a wrestling tournament between them all with a match per day, 30 minutes per match.

A few matches became a lot sexier as some clothes began to get ripped off. That would be a great idea for Thai Chat, with extra points for clothes removed from their opponent. They could even set up a league, with everyone playing all the others twice. That would be a hot month or two of shows for sure.