Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would be the best show format for Thai Chat?
05/11/2017, 20:52
RE: What would be the best show format for Thai Chat?
(05/11/2017, 20:44)stjohn66 Wrote:  hi all.
i am just catching up on reading all the posts, i am getting the impression that the grandduke is in line for a job producing or directing thai chat. well i did not even know the job was available and would like to throw my hat into the ring. i reckon i can spice up thai chat ( and i will do it cheaper than the grandduke - it doesnot matter how much they pay him, i will do it willingly for less , not saying there would not be a touch of the harvey weinsteins casting couch going on but,,) anyway i have ideas. oh boy do i have ideas.
stjohn

hahaha stjohn, I vote for the two of you to co-direct and co-produce, like a duumvirate in an imperial Roman city, and I will be your best and most faithful follower! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to derryman for this post:
 GrandDuke
05/11/2017, 23:51
Haha derryman. I will not fight you for the job though stjohn66, as any ideas you may have must be better than what we have now. Things can only improve.
06/11/2017, 00:50
wow derryman , duumvirate, i like the classical reference. i think i would take that as an inspiration and have the girls wear costumes shown in the paintings on walls of the lupanar in pompeiim maybe even have an 'UP POMPEII' night . toga party, sauna, maybe re-enact scenes from spartacus ( the tv series not the laurance olivier tony curtis snail thing. and like all good citizens of rome i am ready and willing to serve. i just need the call.
stjohnus
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to stjohn66 for this post:
derryman,  GrandDuke, net2charles
06/11/2017, 01:02
Love the idea of having a Roman night, maybe even a Roman week. Think how lovely some girls like Jasmine and Daisy would look in white togas. I suspect though that we will have to make do with seeing it in in our imaginations rather than seeing it materialise for real on a show.
06/11/2017, 12:31
I vote you all shut the fuck and get back to your tranny wanking.

[Image: 18z5y]

"The Lion does not give a fuck what the Zebra thinks." (unknown)

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. (J Paul Getty.)

clitter bug
a crab that has migrated from the nappy gooch to the warmer area under the clitoral hood.
amanda: "my cunny itches i think i have a clitter bug."

[Image: 10c76]

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert A. Heinlein.

06/11/2017, 14:32
Sorry, but I thought that is what forums are for. An opportunity to express opinions and views. If you don't like what is being said here, I suggest you find another forum to waste your time in. There is plenty of choice but you seem to have a magnetic attraction here for some reason.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
06/11/2017, 15:17
(06/11/2017, 14:32)GrandDuke Wrote:  Sorry, but I thought that is what forums are for. An opportunity to express opinions and views. If you don't like what is being said here, I suggest you find another forum to waste your time in. There is plenty of choice but you seem to have a magnetic attraction here for some reason.

This person is quite obsessed with our little Thai Chat forum! Biggrin Biggrin
06/11/2017, 17:29
Well at least it adds a little life to proceedings. Stjohn66 is usually only around at weekends, so in the week it would otherwise be just you and me derryman most of the time.
07/11/2017, 12:36
Tuned in this morning to find 3 girls sat on the red couch together, every one of them on the phone as well! Is this a one-off or another change for the better? Only time will tell.......
07/11/2017, 12:40
Nana, Jasmine and Kitty on one show! Wow, hat has real box office potential, especially if they open up the black couch room and one of them slips into there when the peak for phone calls passes, after it leaves TV at midday. 

Interestingly, they have just fulfilled one aspect of my perfect show scenario I mentioned on this very thread earlier. Hope this is not just a one-off. Just in case it is, I have recorded a video of it for anyone who may have missed it.