Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would be the best show format for Thai Chat?
01/11/2017, 12:14
RE: What would be the best show format for Thai Chat?
Briss, I think it's time you handed over the reins to GD, the man with a plan, the only business champ equipped to turn this ship around.

[Image: 29xis]  
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01/11/2017, 12:18
(01/11/2017, 12:14)ScottyRampant Wrote:  Briss, I think it's time you handed over the reins to GD, the man with a plan, the only business champ equipped to turn this ship around.

@ GrandDuke Obviously Thai Chat would have to be the priority, but once that's saved would you be willing to rescue the rest of the BS empire?

London would be forever in your debt.

[Image: 29xis]  
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ScottyRampant for this post:
FantasticMR
01/11/2017, 13:05
(01/11/2017, 12:18)ScottyRampant Wrote:  
(01/11/2017, 12:14)ScottyRampant Wrote:  Briss, I think it's time you handed over the reins to GD, the man with a plan, the only business champ equipped to turn this ship around.

@ GrandDuke Obviously Thai Chat would have to be the priority, but once that's saved would you be willing to rescue the rest of the BS empire?

London would be forever in your debt.

Well, I imagine he would think about it..if you're nice! Haha Wink
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to derryman for this post:
FantasticMR,  GrandDuke
02/11/2017, 00:38
Haha. I would certainly give it my consideration. My rates are very reasonable you will be pleased to hear. As a business consultant professionally not too cheap though!

Cellcast seem to need a little help. They brought in a new non-executive director in the last few months to try and turn the business around so they are certainly looking for help to stem the profit bleed.
02/11/2017, 11:13
fuk sake

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
03/11/2017, 13:04
With the way the thread is going I can't tell if it is all general banter or subtle hints are being dropped to pull back and stop plugging the topic repeatedly
03/11/2017, 22:42
Hi JamezZ, probably both! I guess some of us are still in shock at how comprehensive the censorship was, almost overnight Thai Chat changed from an adventurous, spontaneous, fun, and even wild at times experience to the boring, uneventful, completely censored program it is now. It isn't just about not being able to see any nudity at all (they can't even dress in bikini underwear or show panties), but about all the other enjoyable aspects that have been taken away (no spicy show, no teasing, no sexy play between the girls, no microphone, Amy not allowed to post on chat as "frau" anymore, etc.). The bottom line is that these new restrictions have not helped business, haven't enticed lots of customers to pervcam, or even to call. Quite the opposite. In the case of Amy, who did good business on phone and perv even as she was showing a lot for "free," it is a case of killing the goose that laid the golden egg, she was a money-making machine but her business is way down. As the forum exists for us to express our opinions about the channel, that is what we are doing, and then there are those who are complaining about us complaining! They have every right to do so, except for name-calling. So it goes for now, but I am always optimistic for better times soon. Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to derryman for this post:
 GrandDuke
04/11/2017, 01:50
Well said derryman. I could not have put it better myself. You seem to have covered just about everything there.

I am now resigned to the shows staying the way they are now for some considerable time to come. A period of stability has become established for the show after almost daily changes and upheavals over the last couple of month. Just a shame that the stability has been achieved only by the removal of all fun and excitement from the show.

I see it now as just a waiting game until better times return again. A bit like waiting for winter to end and spring to burst into life really.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
05/11/2017, 00:43
Very comprehensive post derryman, I think I understand where you are coming from now. It does sound like an incredible change if it all happened at once and not a slow transition of different elements over time
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
derryman
05/11/2017, 20:44
hi all.
i am just catching up on reading all the posts, i am getting the impression that the grandduke is in line for a job producing or directing thai chat. well i did not even know the job was available and would like to throw my hat into the ring. i reckon i can spice up thai chat ( and i will do it cheaper than the grandduke - it doesnot matter how much they pay him, i will do it willingly for less , not saying there would not be a touch of the harvey weinsteins casting couch going on but,,) anyway i have ideas. oh boy do i have ideas.
stjohn
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to stjohn66 for this post:
derryman,  GrandDuke