Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's a transgender model in the latest issue of Playboy
24/10/2017, 12:38, (This post was last modified: 24/10/2017, 12:42 by ScottyRampant.)
There's a transgender model in the latest issue of Playboy
French model Ines Rau is the first transgender Playmate in the magazine's 64-year history.

Here's a selection of her pics from the November/December issue...

[Image: Ines-Rau-transgender-Playboy.jpg]

[Image: Ines-Rau-transgender-Playboy_1.jpg]

[Image: Ines-Rau-transgender-Playboy_2.jpg]

[Image: Ines-Rau-transgender-Playboy_3.jpg]

[Image: Ines-Rau-transgender-Playboy_4.jpg]

[Image: Ines-Rau-transgender-Playboy_5.jpg]

I'll leave the butthurt gender politics chat to those who are still seething that a woman was cast as Doctor Who, or think Donald Trump's actually gonna make America great again.

Our debate in to the whys and wherefores starts and ends here, with one simple question; would you?

[Image: 20izwi.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ScottyRampant for this post:
FantasticMR
24/10/2017, 12:44,
RE: There's a transgender model in the latest issue of Playboy
Well it's rather timely that Heff is dead for this or maybe it's what killed him (fingers crossed). Some see a legend and he was in business but he was also a mental control freak who saw women as 2nd in society.

What gripes me about this was the other day I saw a post saying something along the lines of "Playboy Lead the Way With 1st Transgender Playmate."

Well yeah, they've lead the way for Playboy which seems to be way behind everyone online in terms of being cool with this. Just ask GD and Derry man. They've not really led the way at all have they? They've merely caught up with the a huge amount of people who are fine with people being what they want to be. The mag was a late adopter of modern consciousness.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
ScottyRampant
24/10/2017, 13:03,
(24/10/2017, 12:44)FantasticMR Wrote:  Well it's rather timely that Heff is dead for this or maybe it's what killed him (fingers crossed). Some see a legend and he was in business but he was also a mental control freak who saw women as 2nd in society.

What gripes me about this was the other day I saw a post saying something along the lines of "Playboy Lead the Way With 1st Transgender Playmate."

Well yeah, they've lead the way for Playboy which seems to be way behind everyone online in terms of being cool with this. Just ask GD and Derry man. They've not really led the way at all have they? They've merely caught up with the a huge amount of people who are fine with people being what they want to be. The mag was a late adopter of modern consciousness.

Sure.

But would you?

[Image: 20izwi.jpg]
24/10/2017, 13:08, (This post was last modified: 24/10/2017, 13:08 by FantasticMR.)
I'd have to see her in the flesh as Playboy are big on their airbrushing but based on those pics it's a yes.

Thing is you have to be honest with yourself and think yes or no based on he coming up to you in a bar with zero knowledge of her original gender.

Knowing she was a guy before is a bit off putting for me even though it shouldn't be but I guess I'm still a bit small minded. 

I've certainly been with less attractive women in my time there's no doubt about that.

You?

Shut up!(0) Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
ScottyRampant
25/10/2017, 19:33,
Personally it would be a no for me. The facial structure is a bit too masculine I think. But to be fair that can be the case with some women who have always been women. The same as some men I am sure look to feminine for some women.

I don't think trans or not should matter. To be honest I would prefer it meant nothing to the point where it wouldn't need the song and dance the media are making over it. Just another woman on the cover of playboy.
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
ScottyRampant
26/10/2017, 10:03,
(25/10/2017, 19:33)JamezZ Wrote:  I don't think trans or not should matter. To be honest I would prefer it meant nothing to the point where it wouldn't need the song and dance the media are making over it. Just another woman on the cover of playboy.

THIS! +1 there JamezZ, lose the media circus and just let people be what they are.

ScottyRampant
26/10/2017, 12:10,
Well at least you got some work fag boi.

[Image: 18z5y]

"The Lion does not give a fuck what the Zebra thinks." (unknown)

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. (J Paul Getty.)

clitter bug
a crab that has migrated from the nappy gooch to the warmer area under the clitoral hood.
amanda: "my cunny itches i think i have a clitter bug."

[Image: 10c76]

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert A. Heinlein.

26/10/2017, 12:16,
(26/10/2017, 12:10)Hilary Briss Wrote:  Well at least you got some work fag boi.

I've been moonlighting for years, about time I got a big break.

27/10/2017, 10:19,
(24/10/2017, 13:08)FantasticMR Wrote:  I'd have to see her in the flesh as Playboy are big on their airbrushing but based on those pics it's a yes.

Thing is you have to be honest with yourself and think yes or no based on he coming up to you in a bar with zero knowledge of her original gender.

Knowing she was a guy before is a bit off putting for me even though it shouldn't be but I guess I'm still a bit small minded. 

I've certainly been with less attractive women in my time there's no doubt about that.

You?

Its a fucking geezer in a frock.

Faggot.

[Image: 18z5y]

"The Lion does not give a fuck what the Zebra thinks." (unknown)

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. (J Paul Getty.)

clitter bug
a crab that has migrated from the nappy gooch to the warmer area under the clitoral hood.
amanda: "my cunny itches i think i have a clitter bug."

[Image: 10c76]

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert A. Heinlein.

27/10/2017, 10:45,
I always think these protests of yours are masking something @ Hilary Briss