Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
10/12/2017, 18:05
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
thats the very one. although i have found the one where she was flashing boobs and i would have thought that since they were obviously recorded at the same time that they would have been together in the library. there was a similar one of nana also ( actually more revealing ). again a rarity. but i cannot spot them . but there should have been a lot of amy that would have had to have been deleted too if that sort of thing was happening.
stjohn
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
10/12/2017, 18:19
Funnily enough I haven't spotted the one with Nana yet but I do have over 200 videos in my library. Lol. No wonder I miss being a VIP.

I think the one I was thinking of was when she was part of a sensational 3 girl show with Amy and Jasmine. There were 2 videos made of that too.

I do have one of her with Nana where Sami starts off topless but it only lasts a few seconds before she puts her bra back on and does nothing afterwards. I don't you mean that one.
10/12/2017, 20:35
no not that one.it was sami and nana and sami in one took the bra off and in the other rolled the panties down to display full bush. i would be surprised though if they had been taken from your personal library. actually i am surprised they have been taken from the public library considering what else is in there. maybe they changed them to VIP only ( which would actually be good ) , but there is one of nana and as far as i know only one where nana does this too.
stjohn
10/12/2017, 21:19
So they both egg each other on to do it in the same video. That must be awesome. It vaguely rings a bell with me so I think i must have seen it. I may have to look through some more videos to see if I can find it then.
10/12/2017, 21:49
i am now pretty sure that i am right and they are missing from the non vip vids. there seem to be some of amy flashing but lets face it there are so many they weould take a long time to remove. but i have been through the vids. stipping every now and then to view and i am pretty sure that nana. and sami vids have been removed as well as some of jasmine whcih i know as i took them myself. i did come across a vid. supposedly taken by 'THEREALSTJOHN66' i kid you not. obvioulsy a VIP but i have never heard of him, doppelganger.
stjohn66 the one and only.
10/12/2017, 22:15
Haha. Now why does the song 'You are the one and only' start playing in my head now. I have never heard of him before and have certainly not seen his name on any videos. Weird? Maybe there is 'THEREALGRANDUKE' out there too?
10/12/2017, 22:17
If you are right and some of the best videos have been deleted then we really are in a mess. After all we cannot record any more like them to replace them. As such they are priceless.
11/12/2017, 14:27
I have found another video called 'Sami on Fire' which does feature her with Nana. Sami gives a great topless show and a flash of bush whilst Nana looks either embarrassed or disapprovingly at her. It was the end of their shift and Nana walks off screen to be replaced by Daisy. Nana does not flash herself though.

Is that the one you mean stjohn66?
11/12/2017, 14:51
There is another video of Nana with Kitty that is very similar to what you describe called 'Nana's Pussy'. Kitty puts on a great show too with her own brand of nipple tease.

Looking through all these videos I have decided to start a new thread where we can highlight some of the star performances recorded for posterity earlier this year.