Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
12/11/2017, 22:29
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
Yes i see complaints on the chat about lots of girls showing hardly anything on perv cam on the other channels. If only they gave Thai Chat a try they would be pleasantly surprised at how eager the girls are to please unlike those other channels.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
12/11/2017, 22:51
Do the girls wipe the comments clean on pervcam during the shows? Some girls have an empty chat despite being on the show for 8 hours. Does that mean they have not had a single visitor talking to them in the entire show? That is the impression that is given but I doubt it is true.
12/11/2017, 22:57
One issue that hinders new people watching the show though is the confusion over the ladyboys. One myth that is perpetually being spread on the chat is that they are mostly ladyboys when only 2 actually are, meaning that 7 others are real bona fide girls. Nadia was on today's show and one unsuspecting customer was totally taken in by her beauty and refused to believe she had 'extras'. He had to be directed to the video section before he could be convinced.

However, after that there were jokes in the banter that was suggesting that they were all men in drag. Joking it may be but some mud sticks and people are put off from ever watching the show as a result. Mind you with things the way they are currently. there wouldn't be much to keep them watching anyway.
13/11/2017, 00:27
(12/11/2017, 22:51)GrandDuke Wrote:  Do the girls wipe the comments clean on pervcam during the shows? Some girls have an empty chat despite being on the show for 8 hours. Does that mean they have not had a single visitor talking to them in the entire show? That is the impression that is given but I doubt it is true.

They do indeed wipe the chat clean quite often, if they don't want others to see what has gone on there, or if maybe they've written something a little personal. Amy does it all the time. I have had sessions with her and then it's gone right after. You just have to sort of feel out the show; often times it does mean they've gotten nothing all shift.
13/11/2017, 00:31
Yes on today's show I noticed that Nadia had some chat there but when I looked later on it had all disappeared. I suppose it makes sense if some personal stuff went on it that they would want to delete it afterwards.