Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
22/10/2017, 19:22
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
haha stjohn66 I like your analogy. Yes the freezing pervcam is annoying but even more so with the upfront charging. This point is general across all channels and the overwhelming feeling is that people hate it. Bit like the connection charge on phone calls which might come to more than the actual call for short calls. Worse still if it cuts out and you have to start all over again.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
22/10/2017, 19:24
I am glad you sent an email to support about your lost credits derryman. As I have said earlier, most people seemed to have got their lost credits back when it was due to a technical malfunction. Hopefully you will get your refund later next week.
23/10/2017, 12:47
I just got my credits restored, and courteously! Yay rampant.
23/10/2017, 14:59
Great news derryman. That was really quick as well seeing as they do not usually work over the weekend. I will keep suggesting that others do likewise if I hear that they have had similar problems.
24/10/2017, 02:08
Damn - LSL is pretty much back to showing callers what they were showing before...what a contrast with Thai Chat.
24/10/2017, 09:23
(24/10/2017, 02:08)derryman Wrote:  Damn - LSL is pretty much back to showing callers what they were showing before...what a contrast with Thai Chat.

Which girls was showing the goods?

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24/10/2017, 12:53
I only watch LSL now and then but certainly Cynthia and Sofia still go for it big time. The only difference from before is that now they don't show explicit content away from pervcam but they still show everything. I expect the other girls do too, but I just haven't watched them. They have no problem getting completely naked for just about every caller.

On Thai Chat they still pull their dress down every time they get up in case a hint of underwear may get flashed. Even from 10pm to midnight!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
24/10/2017, 13:50
Forever puzzled why the 2 foreign channels under the same jurisdiction have such different rules and boundaries set. 

LSl have a microphone. Thai chat not allowed one after having theirs confiscated months ago.

LSL have an official chatbox presence where they can flirt and have fun with their regulars. Nicolette was having a fabulous time with about 6 guys last night just chatting away and making cheeky comments. Really drumming up a great rapport for future custom.

Not only are Thai Chat not given a similar presence, it appears that Amy has been forbidden to use her Rampant account as she has not spoken for weeks now as opposed to nearly every time she was on before.

Pervcam has been introduced on both channels but LSL still get naked and show everything. Explicit dildo action appears to be the only thing banned away from pervcam.

Thai chat are not even allowed to use a dildo on perv cam, let alone be seen to use it during a show, as LSL regularly do, but not explicitly.

LSL can get naked for callers and even have a good rub with other possibilities open too. Thai Chat have to remain fully clothed throughout the show, even to callers. Not even a glimpse of underwear is allowed. After 10pm that seems totally bizarre!

So double standards rule OK. But why? Thai laws have been suggested but they were getting naked just a month ago and the laws haven't changed since. Even if they had, pervcam would be banned and that is certainly not the case. 

Forever puzzled............
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
24/10/2017, 14:13
It was confirmed for me that the Thai girls are no longer permitted to chat on the chat box.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to derryman for this post:
 GrandDuke
24/10/2017, 14:36
Thanks for confirming that point derryman. I had a strong hunch that this was the case but now you have confirmed it for me. Is there anything left that BS could do to further destroy the competitiveness of the channel? Put black bags on their heads? Or maybe go in for a complete burka? It is as if they are trying to destroy the channel completely. Maybe that is their plan?

Mind you, seeing as they own nearly all the competition, it may be like Tesco buying out a corner store only to run it down, so it doesn't compete with their original Express outlet. Selling it to a competitor would be the last thing they would want to do if that is their motive.

This is one theory I hope I have got completely wrong. However, I do not have a better one to explain why they are slowly cutting off the arms and legs of the channel in the way they are.