Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
21/10/2017, 17:40
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
sorry guys. i did try messaging. but i got no real help in response. i was told they cannot help me with this. i am not sure if they understood what i was asking. so as far as i am concerned if the girls have told the GD this then that is the way it is until someone tells us different. so from now on it is perv cam only for me. to be honest that is not too much of a hardship. althoughh i did actually like the idea of tipping . giving the girls something and not asking for anything in return. it appealed to my philanthropic side.
stjohn
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to stjohn66 for this post:
derryman,  GrandDuke
21/10/2017, 20:17
hi stjohn, I too was told directly by a thai girl not to tip, and I saw yesterday a LSL girl urging a customer not to tip. I don't think we need to doubt that it is a bad deal for the girls, whatever it is.
21/10/2017, 23:25
Glad to see you stjohn66 on Kitty's pervcam tonight rather than just giving tips. I think she gets a bigger share of the money for that and from calls. She may confirm that for you.

Miss our mega tips days which were a lot of fun. Wished the girls got all the money because if so I would be tempted to do it all again. Happy days......
22/10/2017, 12:09
yeah GRANDDUKE the pervcam is a tough job but someone has to do it.
has anyone else noticed the pervcam freezes quite often now. even back in the bad old days when the stream would go down and there was a (sometimes massive ) delay , back then the perv cam was free of gremlins. live and working . but now . i know the stream is hit and miss ( some days more miss than hit ) but the perv cam having problems seems to be new to me. not something i am happy about . especially at the new rate,
yes . the tipping frenzy days were good. especially when a few viewers joined in . like a community spirit. i think jeremy corbyn would have approved.
stjohn
22/10/2017, 12:50
Yes I have thought of a new marketing ploy for Babestation. Give someone (like me or another huge Thai Chat fan) a lot of credits (say 1000 credits) and ask them to induce tipping frenzies similar to two I created with my own money in the past.

Encourage others to join in the frenzy and make sure the girl responds with a super show. More and more people join in and start to watch the show, some for the first time ever, as they are worried that they may be missing out on something. With the girl putting on a great show (such as Daisy did) these new viewers will be thinking I want to watch this channel again, and maybe spend some money to.

As Babestation keep the majority of the tips given (if not all?) they would then get their 1000 credits back quite soon and a huge amount of good publicity created in the meantime. Extra future callers and viewers would be generated for very little money spent.

Mind you, they need to change the current show's format first, to actually allow girls to perform a sexy show, which would be a major stumbling block at the moment.
22/10/2017, 12:54
Yes I am very wary of pervcam now as it seems to break and freeze with increasing regularity. Now the shows are broadcasting with some degree of reliability, it is weird how it is the pervcam that seems to be freezing mostly. A week ago it was pretty much the opposite.

With current prices and the fact that 30 credits disappear instantly when you click to watch, it will put many people off if they keep getting their fingers burnt.
22/10/2017, 15:44
yes. i may let my vip membership wane too, not particularly intentionally but they take the money from my card and my card finishes at the end of the month so i would need to renew, which is a whole different question as instead of the money just going i have to weigh up whether it is worth it, the pervcam freezing is a major issue now as they take the 30 credits just for connection. so if i go pervcam. it freezes after a minute or 2. then go back . it freezes again and i go back again. i may have lost 90 credits just in connection fee for a 3-5 minute cam . it froze on me 2 out of the lat 3 times i have used it. so i am unsure at to renew the vip or not.
stjohn
22/10/2017, 16:02
May I suggest that you lodge a formal complaint to Rampant about losing your credits in that manner. Generally speaking, they seem to be very fair about refunding money to people who have had the same experience as you. I don't speak from personal experience but from conversations others have had with me instead. Maybe they have an audit trail to see if the person is genuine or not in their claim.

It may take a week or more to get your money refunded but it is worth the wait.
22/10/2017, 16:36
I lost 150 credits last Thursday and sent an email requesting a refund. Elli's pervcam kept bouncing me back to the pervcam login screen while all the while taking my credits away. I haven't heard back yet. It happened one time before on a weekend with Daisy, and the rampant folks restored my credits and were quite courteous about it. I hope we will have that same experience.
22/10/2017, 16:49
GRANDDUKE thanks for the advice. but to be honest i did not lose too much because of teh screen freezing. okay it froze and it took credits while it did but i just exited. the area wehre i lost the credits was that every time i went onto pervcam there is that damned 30 credit up front cost. so even though i exited after maybe less than 2 mins i was taken for a full 30 up front credits. if you go on for 10 mins or so the 30 credits do not seem too bad. it evens itself out over the time. but for 2 mins it is a 50% extra charge which just seems wrong. like i said twice this weekend. and it is not just the credits it is the intermittent chat. you cannot have a chat with a girl when you are constantly leaving to come back. its like fondling a girl during the adverts on the channel 5 football show and every time the adverts finish you go back to watching the football. tehn when the ads come on again you have to try and remember where you got to.
stjohn