16/10/2017, 15:07
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV

You wanna try being a North Korea Chat fan you moaning fucking wankers Angry

[Image: 27ose]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
16/10/2017, 17:56
Astonishing! The North Korean and Thai girls are wearing the same costumes! Biggrin Biggrin
16/10/2017, 22:54
The statement I made about LSL girls getting none of their tip came straight out of their own mouths not mine. If you are saying they are lying what evidence do you have to make that statement. My evidence is that is exactly what they said and they asked publicly on the  chat box for people to go on their perv cam or call them but NOT to tip them. This was not one LSL girl who said this but 3 different girls who said the same thing on this subject.

Are you claiming they are all lying then?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
16/10/2017, 23:02
As far as my statement about Foxx girls tips, this was something said by one of your members in the chat box who claimed he was told this when he rang a girl on the channel. The reason he mentioned it at all was because a LSL girl had just made her own statement on the subject on the chat box.  

I believed what he had said as I had no reason not too. Your insinuation that I am inventing these rumours is therefore untrue. Don't shoot the messenger. I am merely repeating the words of others.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
16/10/2017, 23:15
As far as Thai Chat girls are concerned, I was merely extrapolating the facts as given to me by others, to another channel run by the same owners.

I do agree with stjohn66 however, that Daisy does seem to react to tips in such a way that she does suggest receive a share of her tips, even though this does seem to be at variance with LSL, another foreign channel from the same stable. 

The statements by the LSL girls were made in the chat box when many of the big players were present and would have witnessed the conversation. As 3 different girls said the same thing, this would have been over at least 2 days that the comments were made. There must be many senior members of the chat community who witnessed these conversations directly themselves.
17/10/2017, 04:13
(16/10/2017, 23:02)GrandDuke Wrote:  As far as my statement about Foxx girls tips, this was something said by one of your members in the chat box who claimed he was told this when he rang a girl on the channel. The reason he mentioned it at all was because a LSL girl had just made her own statement on the subject on the chat box.  

I believed what he had said as I had no reason not too. Your insinuation that I am inventing these rumours is therefore untrue. Don't shoot the messenger. I am merely repeating the words of others.

I'm backing up GrandDuke here, because two Thai girls told me exactly the same thing on a phone call. That's a lot of evidence from multiple channels, so no, I don't think GrandDuke is rumour-mongering.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to derryman for this post:
 GrandDuke
17/10/2017, 10:59
What the fuck does it have to do with any of you how the channels owners choose to pay their employees ?

[Image: 18z5y]

"The Lion does not give a fuck what the Zebra thinks." (unknown)

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. (J Paul Getty.)

clitter bug
a crab that has migrated from the nappy gooch to the warmer area under the clitoral hood.
amanda: "my cunny itches i think i have a clitter bug."

[Image: 10c76]

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert A. Heinlein.

17/10/2017, 11:03
(17/10/2017, 10:59)Hilary Briss Wrote:  What the fuck does it have to do with any of you how the channels owners choose to pay their employees ?

You've got it wrong Briss. According to GD these aren't Employees, they are prisoners and Thai Chat is clearly run by their captors.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17/10/2017, 11:37
Now why would the girls be saying that they don't get any of the tips?, could it possibly be to get more people calling, & using perv cam?, hmmm I wonder, now after all, if no-one's calling/camming, that puts them out of a job, right? ????

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
17/10/2017, 12:18
Interesting that it spans several channels, which would seem to have little to do with one another. Could it be that the girls are attempting to form an international union? Egads!!! Presenters wanting some say in their livelihood?? Gak! Never!!!! Anyway, it's great to see that our little Thai Chat forum has gotten so many of you so interested!! Welcome! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin