Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
23/11/2017, 03:38
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
(22/11/2017, 15:49)GrandDuke Wrote:  Yes it is a shame that Amy is not just strapped in a straitjacket, but is also gagged as well. Her comments were always feisty and entertaining on the chat. 

I wonder if her account has been closed on here or whether just her chat has been disabled. I doubt we will see any evidence of her reading these forums any more though like she used to do.

Amy told me they were blocked from reading the forums, and I would give her the gist.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to derryman for this post:
 GrandDuke
26/11/2017, 18:08
hi all. this will probably be deleted by the powers that be , but i think all who chat with the girls. particularly those on the phones should encourage them to seek pastures new. specifically others that we can view. my fr*e c*m$ comes to mind. where they can be as uninhibited or restrained as they would like and have the power to influence tipping. i like thai chat. and i have enjoyed reading and chatting on the forum but i cannot see a future for the girls the way it is going.
stjohn
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to stjohn66 for this post:
derryman,  GrandDuke
07/12/2017, 13:12
Hopefully, the new 4am show nipple tease can breathe some new life back into the channel. If only it was on at an hour when a lot of people are awake and watching the show. Or if there were videos for people to watch afterwards.
07/12/2017, 13:14
It is great that a microphone appeared briefly on one of the early morning shows but unfortunately seems to have been confiscated once more. I hope it returns soon as it makes a big difference being able to hear the girls and to allow them some communication once again.
07/12/2017, 13:21
(07/12/2017, 13:14)GrandDuke Wrote:  It is great that a microphone appeared briefly on one of the early morning shows but unfortunately seems to have been confiscated once more. I hope it returns soon as it makes a big difference being able to hear the girls and to allow them some communication once again.

Yes, another TC mystery...maybe they just got to use it so they could say "Happy Birthday Babestation"! Dodgy
07/12/2017, 16:25
Lol!  Biggrin That would be so ironic wouldn't it. Honestly this channel has more mysteries than even Poirot could ever solve. Almost every day something happens that is hard to understand. Well it certainly keeps us guessing.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
10/12/2017, 16:20
has there been a forensic sweep of the vid in thai chat ? i have started looking back over the old vids ( i find the old vids. like old songs just better , maybe it is my age ) and there are one or two of the quite recent ones of sami and nana lowering panties that i can no longer find. i am no longer a vip so do not have my own library. i have not checked to see if any of amy's hot vids are stll there. but i am sure there are a few missing of sami and nana.
stjohn
10/12/2017, 17:04
That is a very worrying suggestion you make stjohn66. I certainly hope not as the old videos are like gold dust now that the show is totally clothed nearly all the time. That is one big advantage of VIPs that I can have a personal library of my favourite videos. I will have to check to see if they look intact.
10/12/2017, 17:38
yeah, you probably remember the vid of sami. it was just before the thai chat show went down hill fast. in fact i am pretty sure i read about it in one of your posts. maybe you even recorded it but i do not think so. anyway there were 2 of them taken on the same day. she was on with nana. even nana was shocked by sami as i remember. hopefully you will still have it in your vid library even if it is not showing up in the public vids. if so there is still hope . if i do return to vip status. ( and i have to say the proliferation of short dresses is tempting ) then maybe they will still be in my library.
stjohn
10/12/2017, 17:48
I think I know the one you mean. Is it the video where Sami kept showing the boobs and then even started to flash her bush at a very excited caller?  Don't know who he was but maybe he was a hypnotist. Lol! It was so unlike her which made it so special.