Share:
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
15/10/2017, 21:23
Post: #1
IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RAMPANT.
AAAAAH The granduke asks if anyone wants to see a black couch. well. yes i want to see the black couch. i want to see any couch. i have not seen jasmine was on today and this is the first time i have seen her on for a long time and i have been unable to chat with her. GIVE US A SEPARATE CHAT BOX ON THAI CHAT. if nothing else it would stop all the others complaining about us talkiing to thai chat when they want to discuss football. but not only that the screen has been frozen for most of the time and when it was not frozen it was 'JASMINE IS UNAVAILABLE RIGHT NOW'' and putting me in some other room and like i mentioned earlier the perv cam . usually a safe bet is also freezing. even writing this some green block saying 'AUTO SAVE' keeps jumping up and restricting what i can see. excuse the spelling mistakes i cannot see what i am typing.
really it is no surprise the girls have had to up prices for PC i bet there was virtually no-one there for them today.
it is not easy being a thai chat fan on rampant. but it is not easy being one of the girls on here either. i reckon all day none of them have earned anythng. it is not fair to them or us. give us our own chat box. a message box we can leave messages to any of the girls we choose whether on air or not. . some way of giving tips to any of the girls we choose whether they are on air or not. how are we supposed to build up some kind of rapport ( sorry about the fancy french word ) when we cannot chat. or see them.
stjohn
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to stjohn66 for this post:
derryman
15/10/2017, 22:57
Post: #2
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
I am concerned about the concept of tipping which you raised. LSL girls have said that they do not receive any of their tips, BS keeps it all. Foxx girls keep only 10% of their tips, BS get the other 90%.

We all know how badly TC girls are treated compared to the other channels. It seem extremely likely therefore that they get nothing either. To make money they need calls and PC. This needs to be borne in mind before we indulge in another tipping frenzy, fun though that was.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
15/10/2017, 23:02
Post: #3
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
A few days ago a separate chat box appeared for TC. There were only 2 comments in it and one of those was about Cara!!!!!!

I then wrote lots of things in it but got no response. I opened another tab and when I went to a TC channel it showed the general chat box! I was able to flip between the tabs and type in both chats whilst watching the same channel. Absolutely no idea what was happening there.

Was the idea being trialled at the moment I entered but ended moments later? Who knows? The puzzlement of being a TC fan is now almost a permanent expression on my face.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
15/10/2017, 23:05
Post: #4
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
Amy is using her twitter again so it is possible to talk to her in that. Problem is I don't have an account so would have to open one especially to talk to her.

Maybe the other girls could do the same. We could wait forever for BS or RTV to do something along those lines for us.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
15/10/2017, 23:11
Post: #5
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
My final point is that I feel so sorry for the girls. They must hate going in to work right now knowing they will be sitting on a couch all day, unseen as the stream is broken, waiting for non-existent phone calls and pc visitors.

They had so much fun before and made plenty of money from a frequent stream of cash pouring in from phones and pc. Those girls who put on a good show did best of all which was only fair.

On TV the demography of the clients is different. People call for just a nice chat as they cannot tease. Lots of people are happy with that and good luck to them. However, the web is different with so few people watching, clients need to be encouraged to get involved by girls proactively enticing them to call. They are not on TV so they can.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
15/10/2017, 23:39
Post: #6
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
I agree with you grandduke. it is bad all round but i too feel sorry for the girls. it is 11:30 and i have just tried again and got the JASMINE COULD NOT BE PLAYED RITGGHT NOW. i looked on jasmines pervcam ( the cirldel still whirrint around ) and there was only one other person had said anything and that was just one line. i went on kittys pervcam and there was not a single message. so the girls have turned up for work and not their fault but they could have only earned from whatever calls they got. i could not even say if they got them at all as the stream was constantly down so i have not idea but i could guess that part of the fun of the call is to see the girls reactions and interaction to the call. as to the rumours that the girls do not get any of the tips well to me that makes no sense as daisy for certain reacts in a positive manner when she is tipped. it is a worrying rumour though and i have tweeted ( i think that is the word i am a little out or my milieu -fancy french word - with this modern stuff ) if i manage to get back on or retrieve a message i will pass it on.
stjohn
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to stjohn66 for this post:
derryman,  GrandDuke
16/10/2017, 10:28
Post: #7
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
(15/10/2017, 22:57)GrandDuke Wrote:  I am concerned about the concept of tipping which you raised. LSL girls have said that they do not receive any of their tips, BS keeps it all. Foxx girls keep only 10% of their tips, BS get the other 90%.

We all know how badly TC girls are treated compared to the other channels. It seem extremely likely therefore that they get nothing either. To make money they need calls and PC. This needs to be borne in mind before we indulge in another tipping frenzy, fun though that was.
Your posts on this forum suggest to others that you are very much in the know as to how things are run as you pitch them as fact. Please let me tell all forum members after reading this drivel for far too long most of what GrandDuke posts (I can't say all as it is impossible to read everything he posts) are based in uninformed opinion and is incredibly inaccurate.

For Natalia from Foxxx for example who actually gets a far higher percentage of her tips than 10%, your comment here would deter people from tipping her and she loses out as a result of your spreading fake information. 

Either check your sources, remain up to date or stop spreading your opinion as gospel.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
vesper.martini.1
16/10/2017, 10:31
Post: #8
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
Whine whine whine.

What is it about this channel ???

[Image: 18z5y]

"The Lion does not give a fuck what the Zebra thinks." (unknown)

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. (J Paul Getty.)

clitter bug
a crab that has migrated from the nappy gooch to the warmer area under the clitoral hood.
amanda: "my cunny itches i think i have a clitter bug."

[Image: 10c76]

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert A. Heinlein.





Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Hilary Briss for this post:
vesper.martini.1
16/10/2017, 11:46
Post: #9
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
Wonder why the girls on LSL and Thai Chat would lie about tips, since if they really do get a healthy cut, you would think they would encourage them.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
16/10/2017, 12:47
Post: #10
RE: IT IS NOT EASY BEING A THAI CHAT FAN ON RTV
(16/10/2017, 11:46)derryman Wrote:  Wonder why the girls on LSL and Thai Chat would lie about tips, since if they really do get a healthy cut, you would think they would encourage them.

Or perhaps you dont know what you a talking about and you should stick to wanking over ladyboys.

[Image: 18z5y]

"The Lion does not give a fuck what the Zebra thinks." (unknown)

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. (J Paul Getty.)

clitter bug
a crab that has migrated from the nappy gooch to the warmer area under the clitoral hood.
amanda: "my cunny itches i think i have a clitter bug."

[Image: 10c76]

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert A. Heinlein.





Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Hilary Briss for this post:
vesper.martini.1




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)