Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The New Pop Up Boxes
15/11/2017, 22:56
RE: The New Pop Up Boxes
Yes I would not rule out the fact that the multiple tabs are having some effect, but as there seems to be other factors involved, it is often hard to separate out what is relevant and what is not.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 00:26
I don't know if it was just me but the pop up boxes seemed to be a bit more accurate today. Timing wise I don't think I saw any that were lagged and certainly not where a girl had already finished shift
Yesterday, 00:54
The 10 second lag was still present on Thai Chat I noticed. That can be explained purely by the picture lag I think. Nothing too bad though as you say compared to some occasions recently.
Yesterday, 11:06
I couldnt say for certain but (partly my fault for not using a more recent operating system) but whereas before the dreaded appearance of the. lets be honest, pretty pointless, pop up boxes, when accessing the channel screen its came up and locked in pretty quick..was this way and has been since i first joined. Upon the appearance of the pop up boxes, on several occassions its taken upwards of 10 minutes to get to the same point...coincidence.That said, i have not seen a single one the last couple of days (granted was only on for an hour or so yesterday) and the performance seems ok again.