Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The New Pop Up Boxes
07/11/2017, 12:51
RE: The New Pop Up Boxes
The lag issue mentioned is actually a serious issue if people are being prompted to ring NOW, because the girls is free, when she is actually already on a call. The entire purpose of the intrusive box is lost if the information it is conveying is unreliable.

I have just seen a worse scenario where people were prompted to ring Nana on Thai Chat because she is free when in reality she isn't even in the studio, having left to go on a break.

There is a chance that there is a substantial lag on the pictures of course and she is in the studio. However, who wants to ring a girl who they cannot even see?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07/11/2017, 15:55
(07/11/2017, 12:51)GrandDuke Wrote:  I have just seen a worse scenario where people were prompted to bum their Nana on Thai Chat because she is a glorious ladyboy when in reality she isn't even in the studio, having left to go to work down the docks doing favours for sailors.

So fucking what Duchess.

He has a living to make same as the rest of us.

Or dont you like the competition ?

[Image: 18z5y]

"The Lion does not give a fuck what the Zebra thinks." (unknown)

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. (J Paul Getty.)

clitter bug
a crab that has migrated from the nappy gooch to the warmer area under the clitoral hood.
amanda: "my cunny itches i think i have a clitter bug."

[Image: 10c76]

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert A. Heinlein.

07/11/2017, 16:01
Nobody will ring someone willingly they cannot see, even if they are there waiting for a call like the chat box suggests. Seems pointless if the lag is that bad they are not even on screen.
09/11/2017, 17:04
I agree no one would call if they could not see the girl, that is kind of the point of the channels rather than just a sex chat line.

I haven't personally seen it that bad, I assumed it was linked to the phone system itself so that when a connection hangs up the system pings the chatbox that the phone is free. Maybe someone in the know could confirm?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
FantasticMR, GrandDuke
10/11/2017, 22:05
I think I might have worked out one of the issues causing the appearance of lag on the notifications.

I had the rampant window open in another tab while I was doing something else for 10 minutes or something. When I tabbed back in and resumed the stream I got told that someone was off the phone who had ended shift already.

I think the tab saved the notification for when I came back on it and activated the stream
11/11/2017, 13:55
Interesting idea.  I often have multiple tabs open too so that may have something to do with it. May try just having one open for a while to see if lagging still occurs.
11/11/2017, 22:57
Yeah, sounds like a plan. If you get the chance to have it up long enough on the one tab let me know if it fixes some of the 'laggy' notification. I do think it might be linked to that.
15/11/2017, 21:17
No success with the multiple tab theory, as lag seems to occur independently when I tried to check it out. Sometimes it did coincide with having multiple tabs open but also occurred with just a single tab open.
15/11/2017, 21:23
The one thing I have noticed though is that some channels have a time lag anyway which varies day to day and channel to channel. Thai Chat usually has a time lag of between 5 and 15 seconds with the picture compared to when you phone the girl. I noticed on a few occasions that a message appeared about 10 seconds before Daisy put down the phone. This does suggest that the message may indeed be auto generated when a call ends but the picture is 10 seconds behind. 

It is just that the picture is out of sync with real time and that rather clouds the issue.
15/11/2017, 21:33
That's a very good point GrandDuke, I didn't actually think of that. It is always clear when calling that the stream is between 2-10 seconds delayed depending on server load I guess.

That could well be the main factor of the messages being out of sync, particularly if the tab situation is also doing something