Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The New Pop Up Boxes
25/10/2017, 19:44
RE: The New Pop Up Boxes
It has not happened yet, but can anyone confirm if you have a stream fullscreen whether the popups come up in the corner or remain behind the fullscreen of the stream?

Just wondering if you were on a call and fullscreened would the popups potentially appear and ruin it a bit?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
25/10/2017, 23:19
(25/10/2017, 19:44)JamezZ Wrote:  It has not happened yet, but can anyone confirm if you have a stream fullscreen whether the popups come up in the corner or remain behind the fullscreen of the stream?

Just wondering if you were on a call and fullscreened would the popups potentially appear and ruin it a bit?

I've been watching a girl full screen and when the caller hang up I didn't see any popup, so I am guessing the answer to your question is no. The popups seem to be confined to the chat box area.
26/10/2017, 13:41
[Image: 29xhm]

[Image: 18z5y]

"The Lion does not give a fuck what the Zebra thinks." (unknown)

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but not its mineral rights. (J Paul Getty.)

clitter bug
a crab that has migrated from the nappy gooch to the warmer area under the clitoral hood.
amanda: "my cunny itches i think i have a clitter bug."

[Image: 10c76]

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. Robert A. Heinlein.

29/10/2017, 22:40
Hey jamesl0086, thank you for the confirmation. Will test it out this coming week to confirm as well. But it would make sense for it not to and if you haven't seen it then most likely it is indeed confined to the chatbox area under the stream
31/10/2017, 22:57
Got a chance to test this today. Went fullscreen on a stream and didn't see a popup for the 10 or so minutes I left it up so I'm guessing it does indeed stay in the chatbox area. Assumed it would, but good to know for sure
31/10/2017, 23:58
(31/10/2017, 22:57)JamezZ Wrote:  Got a chance to test this today. Went fullscreen on a stream and didn't see a popup for the 10 or so minutes I left it up so I'm guessing it does indeed stay in the chatbox area. Assumed it would, but good to know for sure

Just to confirm for anyone wondering, the popups currently don't appear for full screen streams.  They currently show in the bottom right area of the main page (chat box area), if that area is visible.  Full screen streams, override the main page, so the popups will still be on the main page if you were to close the stream, but as the full-screen stream takes priority over the popup, you won't see it whilst full-screen is open.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to sbryce_12345 for this post:
FantasticMR, JamezZ,  Ourstar82
03/11/2017, 13:08
Fantastic sbryce_12345, thank you very much for the official confirmation.

Having the title of 'technical support' makes it very easy to instantly accept the situation with no need for further testing :p
04/11/2017, 12:48
i still think the pop-ups are a unnecessary distraction. some have said they are useful as they show when a girl has not got a call. but this is not the case. many time i have been watching a girl on a call and the pop-up has appeard saying that the girl has no call. so if i was watching aanother channel and then decided to switch purely because i was prompted by the pop-up then i would be disappointed. we are already watching on rampant it is not enticing us to the channel and we can see the list of the girls onthe left. we do not need adrverts for the girls we are already here.
stjohn
04/11/2017, 13:15
I would tend to agree with stjohn66 that the popups are an unnecessary distraction from the show you may already be watching. If I was thinking about calling a girl, I would be already be watching the channel she was on and would be fully aware of when she was on and not on a call.

I find it hard to believe someone would suddenly ring a girl on impulse, just because a pop-up message appeared about a girl on a different channel to the one they were watching, becoming free.
05/11/2017, 00:29
But maybe it benefits newer viewers. If we assume that at least a few new people visit the site per month then they may not be familiar with girls shaking the phone when available etc and it might help prompt them to not be nervous about spending money waiting in a queue.

I do agree though I have seen the occassional pop up whilst they are still on the phone, but that is likely a lag issue that could be tweaked.