Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The New Pop Up Boxes
13/10/2017, 18:49
Sad  The New Pop Up Boxes
That show you when a girl is free for a call is there any way to turn these off at all?

Totally impractical when trying to be discrete about viewing the channels, I often have people ask me to do thing on the computer and so usually I just minimize the rampant tv window so when a convenient moment come along I can check back in, these new boxes have ruined any safety and security people have for watching on the sly so please how can I/we turn them off??
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
13/10/2017, 19:16
RE: The New Pop Up Boxes
(13/10/2017, 18:49)Ourstar82 Wrote:  That show you when a girl is free for a call is there any way to turn these off at all?

Totally impractical when trying to be discrete about viewing the channels, I often have people ask me to do thing on the computer and so usually I just minimize the rampant tv window so when a convenient moment come along I can check back in, these new boxes have ruined any safety and security people have for watching on the sly so please how can I/we turn them off??

I agree with this post.Why need these annoying pop ups.We can see for ourselves when a girl is free or not.If there is a way to turn them off please tell us or just get rid of them completely.Cant see the chatbox properly either when they do appear.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JasperBeechwood for this post:
 Ourstar82
14/10/2017, 06:28
I just had 2 separate pop ups for 2 different girls in space of 4mins which i am not even viewing at the time. I hope we get an option to have them turned on or off, let us have the choice. I kinda feel like the are spam.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to biggerz for this post:
 Ourstar82
14/10/2017, 09:52
Cant speak for the pop up boxes while viewing or calling the babes (although have no doubt will experience that later assuing i call), can see them only serving as to annoy though. Why modify a site supposedly for the better and actually make it worse. My current gripe is with that annoying pop up that crops up repeatedly while typing new forum entries to inform that the typed text has been auto saved. Granted, auto savin is a handy feature but why position the notification box smack bang on the text itself..makes typing along the top line problematic as obscures your view so you either have to close it or wait for it to vanish before continuing. Would sooner not have the feature..we coped perfectly fine before.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 Blueboy68, GrandDuke, loadsofposts69,  Ourstar82
14/10/2017, 11:21
Not sure about the popup boxes, I have not seen it yet but the OP in the thread makes a valid point if they just pop up even if Rampant is minimised. No discrete viewing.

However, I love the idea of an indication that a girl is free to be called. How about it appears in the channel list next to pervcam logo. Or even along the top with the call options, some sort of 'status bar'
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
 Ourstar82
14/10/2017, 11:56
I can see good, & bad sides of the pop-up box/notification, as sometimes you're not sure if a girl is free, or talking to a producer, mainly when the girl is lay down, with the phone beside her, but the frequency of them is ridiculous

Don't think they appear for every channel, as I haven't seen any for Studio 66

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 Ourstar82
14/10/2017, 14:33
I agree that the auto save pop up box which appears on the top line of your forum post as you type is ridiculous. OK go and auto save it  if you have to, but you don't tell me about it every 5 seconds. Why save that often anyway. 30 seconds is quite adequate in my opinion.

Its positioning in the centre of the top line completely obscuring what you have just written is very irritating. Scrap it altogether as it serves absolutely no function other than being an annoyance.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
 Ourstar82
14/10/2017, 14:43
As far as the pop-up boxes that now appear saying a girl is free, they are stupidly placed right over chat box. Just now, 3 boxes appeared in succession within 10 seconds and they all stacked up one on top of each other. Each box obscured a large portion of the chat so by the time the third box appeared, the entire chat had been obscured.

By all means have them as some may find them useful but put them somewhere else. How about above the chat box and obscure the latest video you are promoting. But if you have 3 or 4 boxes appearing at once, they will cause a problem wherever you put them. Why not put a banner on the screen which is continuously updated with the names of girls who are free with their pin number alongside. What if 7 girls are free? You cannot have 7 boxes pop up surely but you can scroll their names on a banner.
14/10/2017, 15:22
Dear Rampant, I am worried that I might miss one of these pop-ups if I'm not looking at the screen. Would it be possible to incorporate an audible element, for example a shrill sounding woman shouting that girl x is now free.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to parkaner for this post:
derryman,  Hilary Briss,  Ourstar82
15/10/2017, 13:10
Is it just me, or is it a bit of a coincidence, that since these new pop-up notifications were introduced, Rampant hasn't been working properly?, keeps freezing, or taking about 10 years to load anything, regardless if you're using the old, or new video player

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
 gazz335