Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Forum Fucntion

14/10/2017, 11:31
RE: New Forum Fucntion
You been laying the ground work for messages from random babes gymaddict? Sounds like you are a bit disappointed, like your plans haven't yet come to fruition.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
gymaddict69
16/10/2017, 09:44
(13/10/2017, 22:25)gymaddict69 Wrote:  Imagine my excitement when i saw that i had a couple of notification messages..thought it may be some babe randomly messaging me..imagine my disapointment when i found out that it was just because of the new '@' function. Have as of yet to attempt using the new, seemingly easier method for integrating youtube videos but certainly sounds more straight forward than the previous method. What is with the bloody annoying 'auto saved' pop up that keeps on cropping up. Can appreciate thhat its a handy feature but the pop up is very intrusive (especially if you have just started typing as apperas smack bang in the middle of the top line).

Aye, I noticed that this morning, we'll make the overlay less frequent.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
16/10/2017, 10:40
Has is got a fucking spell checker you illiterate cunt ?

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
16/10/2017, 10:47
My typing is terrible but I don't care to change it. Kids these days are writing in hieroglyphics, you can make do with a few typos.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
16/10/2017, 11:45
Get to set a good example to kids though, before we lose our language completely. Incorrect spellings are already being put in the dictionary, replacing the correct way because 'it is now the more common usage' or some other bullshit
Add Thank You
16/10/2017, 21:43
f-o-r-u-m, it looks fine to me.
Add Thank You
17/10/2017, 14:47
I think if you are seeing it with dashes in parkaner then there might be bigger issues than typos and misspellings that you might want to get checked out :)
Add Thank You
19/10/2017, 11:39
The guy who pretended to be paralysed deserves to be just that, mocking disabled people is no joke. That soundbyte at the end was very disturbing to say the least. Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad Sad

[Image: Adventure-Time-Starchy-fart.gif]
Add Thank You
19/10/2017, 12:05
WTF

One cunt who cannot speel, another twat who see dashes, and a rhubarb obsessed shirt lifter wittering about joey's.

I wonder why I fucking bother.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
19/10/2017, 12:56
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Add Thank You
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
FantasticMR, gymaddict69, JamezZ, madpolac683