Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Forum Fucntion

09/10/2017, 10:46
New Forum Fucntion
So guys we have a couple of new forum functions one of which is used much like twitter or fb do and you can @ mention someone. So for example if I write, @vip Hilary Briss Hilary Briss you are a complete fanny, he will know via notification.

Might be a bit hard to get hold of gooner depending on which of his personalities he is that day but @"ScottyRampant" usually finds him by writing anything about football.

Another function is that now you can just copy and paste a youtube share code into your posts and the video will embed without issue, a lot easier than having to use the drop downs that were being used before.  For example

So if all has gone to plan, Briss will be reminded that hes a fanny, gooner will be along shortly with some epic rant claiming that he's in control and trolling us and we'd have all have had a look at some oddball twitch streamers.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gymaddict69, StrumSolo
09/10/2017, 12:11
RE: New Forum Fucntion
Faggot.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
09/10/2017, 12:22
Ok @FantasticMR I have to ask, what a 'fucntion' is?, haha, is it a new word kids are using?, a good feature though, combined with the Alerts, makes it much easier to see if you've missed anything

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Add Thank You
09/10/2017, 12:28
(09/10/2017, 12:22)Outlaw1987 Wrote:  Ok @FantasticMR I have to ask, what a 'fucntion' is?, haha, is it a new word kids are using?, a good feature though, combined with the Alerts, makes it much easier to see if you've missed anything

Hahaha, seems that though spell check might have been a hnady new function for me.

Add Thank You
09/10/2017, 13:58 (This post was last modified: 09/10/2017, 13:58 by StrumSolo.)
Bit light on the 'she got banned for getting naked' that vid, isn't it?  I am disappoint @FantasticMR

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Add Thank You
09/10/2017, 14:16
(09/10/2017, 13:58)ScottyRampant Wrote:  Bit light on the 'she got banned for getting naked' that vid, isn't it?  I am disappoint @FantasticMR

Yeah the video front on youtube successfully click baited me and did not deliver.

Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
10/10/2017, 10:29
Isn't that the unfortunate situation with almost all youtube vids. Especially twitch related ones, you always hope the thumb is a good sign but its literally all you get. Hard to keep the brain remembering 'its youtube, you won't see anything provocative'.
Add Thank You
10/10/2017, 10:37
(10/10/2017, 10:29)JamezZ Wrote:  Isn't that the unfortunate situation with almost all youtube vids. Especially twitch related ones, you always hope the thumb is a good sign but its literally all you get. Hard to keep the brain remembering 'its youtube, you won't see anything provocative'.

It is indeed unfortunate but then you can always guarantee that if you're watching youtube then you're not going to see anything close to decent nudity.

Add Thank You
10/10/2017, 10:44
Yes, exactly. But its the problem when the wrong head starts to take over and says 'look at that thumbnail, click it and see how hot that is'. Then when you finally get there and know that it was never going to be anything good its just annoying
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JamezZ for this post:
FantasticMR
13/10/2017, 22:25
Imagine my excitement when i saw that i had a couple of notification messages..thought it may be some babe randomly messaging me..imagine my disapointment when i found out that it was just because of the new '@' function. Have as of yet to attempt using the new, seemingly easier method for integrating youtube videos but certainly sounds more straight forward than the previous method. What is with the bloody annoying 'auto saved' pop up that keeps on cropping up. Can appreciate thhat its a handy feature but the pop up is very intrusive (especially if you have just started typing as apperas smack bang in the middle of the top line).
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
FantasticMR