Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kingsman: The Golden Circle
23/09/2017, 12:51
Kingsman: The Golden Circle
Watched this movie last night, without giving away spoilers, i have to say maybe cause i havnt watched the first one in a while, but i actually liked this one a whole lot more.

The subject matter once you go see it, will be a big talking point and will divide opinion lol
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to SirWanksAlot86 for this post:
 dony, gymaddict69
23/09/2017, 16:51
RE: Kingsman: The Golden Circle
The 1st film took me completely by suprise in that it turned out to be fantastic. Was concerned with Colin Firth's departure (although trailers for the sequel appear to contradict that) and i actually groaned when i heard Channing Tatum was in the sequel. All this aside though, on the back of the first film i am eager to see what this sequel pulls out of the bag. Glad u enjoyed the film, SirWanksAlot86..im gonna wait for home release though.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
24/09/2017, 01:58
the first one happens to be one of my favorite movies i ever seen, i only just saw it a couple months ago so i was late, this kingsman golden circle has to be good if its anything like the first one
24/09/2017, 15:33
i liked it, its one of those films you can shut down your brain to outside annoyances and also just be like its just a movie instead of thinking thats not realistic lol, then you are gonna really enjoy this movie.
25/09/2017, 09:39
I watched the first one and didn't really enjoy it but will have to give it another go. Maybe I was in the wrong frame of mind because a lot of people loved it. Then again, a lot of people liked Harry Potter and I'm not watching that noise.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @RampantTV

[Image: 29x77]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25/09/2017, 19:44
I really enjoyed the first one. Sceptical for the second one because of Colin Firth's return. Do they fit it in to make sense or is he basically just not dead...surprise?
02/12/2017, 15:00
Got around to watching this the other day and, suprise suprise its not as good as the original..but it does come pretty close and as such is a really good watch. Ok, Julianne Moore doesnt really work all that well in this and Channing Tatum is just as bleeding annoying as in most of his films. These niggles aside  this is a really solid, enjoyable sequel. With the action getting going from the very start, when the set  pieces in this kick off, THEY REALLY KICK OFF. Great performances from the bulk of the cast, an inspired soundtrack, loads of action and just a whole lot of fun. Granted its a long film but it never dragged, the time just whizzed by. As as far as the years cinematic movie releases go, for me, this was one of the best (based on the films ive seen to date as far as cinematic releases go).
08/12/2017, 02:18
its funny because when i saw the first one i thought it was gona be about gangs and street life but then he meets that kingsman and the whole movie completely changes into some type of james bond movie
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
08/12/2017, 23:59
That it does Dony. It so easily could have gone all wrong but given the calibre of the cast involved and the experience of the director, instead it wound up being bloody fantastic. Hope ya manage t get around to watching this sequel Dony..whilst not quite as good as the original film, thanks to several key scenes, it does come bloody close.
09/12/2017, 00:49
Checked this film out earlier in the week, & having liked the concept of the first film, was hoping for good things from this one as well, pretty heady cast list, which added to the film, not the strongest on villains, but female villains don't really get that much of a chance,  especially when you compare Julianne Moore, to Samuel L Jackson,  from the first film

And Elton John, enough said

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Outlaw87 for this post:
gymaddict69