Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DUDE GETS ARRESTED AFTER THREATENING MCDONALD'S STAFF WITH HIS DICK

18/09/2017, 10:38
DUDE GETS ARRESTED AFTER THREATENING MCDONALD'S STAFF WITH HIS DICK
Whenever I see a story involving someone going mental in a fast food restaurant, it's always a McDonald's. Why is that? Why don't you ever hear of people going batshit in a Burger King?!

Anyway, A homeless dude from Devon recently tried to mug someone but then decided to turn his attention to a nearby Maccy D's. Edward Wright had forgotten to take his bipolar meds and had been getting wasted on White Lightening all night when he decided to try and mug some random guy at 6.30am. Edward chased the guy from the petrol station in St Austell to the McDonald's across the road while waving a knife around.

[Image: 29ifx]

Mcdonald's staff saw a crazy dude running towards the restaurant with a knife so they quickly bolted the door and watched as he knocked on the window with the knife. It sounds like an opening to a horror film. Not content to just walk away, Edward then thinks it's a good idea to get his dick out and starts waving his floppy dong at the staff before attacking the branch manager who was just heading in for his shift.

[Image: 29ifw]

He has since been arrested and given 32 months in jail after he pleaded guilty to charges of robbery, possessing a knife, assault, criminal damage and exposure. Here's what the judge had to say:

Quote:You wave your genitals around because you are drunk and stupid. On top of all that, you threaten Mr Milner who happens to be just minding his own business.
I accept the very difficult circumstances you were living in. That was not your fault that you were homeless.
It’s to your credit that you’ve expressed remorse and accepted your behaviour was threatening but the fact remains that you were under the influence of a cocktail of alcohol and drugs.

I reckon the guy was trying to get arrested. After all, winter is approaching, at least being in a warm cell is better than sleeping rough.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You