Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GUY ADMITS TO HAVING THREESOMES WITH WIFE AND ROBOT SEX DOLL

13/09/2017, 10:21 (This post was last modified: 13/09/2017, 10:25 by ReedeFox.)
GUY ADMITS TO HAVING THREESOMES WITH WIFE AND ROBOT SEX DOLL
I get people wanting to fuck a realistic looking doll. I mean, who wouldn't want to give that a go?! But introducing it to your family and kids like it's a real person is just too fucking much.

A dad of two recently appeared on This Morning with his £3500 sex robot who he's named Samantha. Arran from Wales told presenters Holly and Phillip that when he's not banging his doll, he flicks her into 'family mode' so she can watch TV with his kids. That is beyond creepy!

[Image: 29fzj]

Arran is the co-founder of a website that sells the sex robots so that might explain why he's so desensitised to the weirdness of it all. He says that when Samantha is in 'family mode' she won't make any sexual or inappropriate comments so she's totally safe around the kids. When they kids are in bed though, 'family mode' gets switched off and Arran's wife likes to indulge in a bit of fun with Samantha too. She says:

Quote:We have fun with her, I have no worry about someone else there for Arran to have a relationship with.

I'm all for people doing what they want to do but what keep it out of sight from the kids at least. What the fuck do they do when the kids have school mates over? Do they not think it's a tad freaky to see their mates dad's fuck toy sat on the sofa?! It's not for me.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
14/09/2017, 23:32
RE: GUY ADMITS TO HAVING THREESOMES WITH WIFE AND ROBOT SEX DOLL
LOL, Reminds of that film which stars Ryan Gosling, called "Lars and the real girl"

The film follows Lars (Gosling), a sweet but socially inept young man who develops a romantic yet non-sexual relationship with an anatomically correct sex doll, a "RealDoll" named Bianca.

So many funny scenes in that movie, where everyone in the town accepts him pushing around the sex doll in town like its real lol
Add Thank You
15/09/2017, 11:50
I never got around to watching that although it was something I wanted to see. Thanks for the reminder.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
15/09/2017, 12:25
Ah yeah, I tried to watch that one but I don't think I was in the mood at the time. Might give it a revisit.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You