Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DUDE REVEALS WHAT HAPPENDED TO HIS BODY WHEN HE GOT THE BENDS

12/09/2017, 12:08
DUDE REVEALS WHAT HAPPENDED TO HIS BODY WHEN HE GOT THE BENDS
The bends is always something I'd heard of but never actually seen the effects of...until now. In case you don't know what the bends is, it's basically a disease that scuba divers get if they come up to the surface too quickly without allowing their body to decompress first. If they do come up too fast, gasses build up in the body and it can reak utter havok with a divers body, as I'm about to show you.

Alejandro Ramos Martinez, from Peru, was working as a fisherman and went diving into one of the deepest parts of the ocean. Even though he had been diving for years he made the mistake one day that nearly killed him. He was catching critters from the sea floor but swam up too fast which caused nitrogenthat had dissolved in his blood to form bubbles. That nitrogen swelled up and caused Alejandro's body to balloon and swell.

[Image: 29fi5] 

Due to the crazy amount of swelling, Alejandro gained nearly 5 stone in weight as the nitrogen had built up around his muscles. He has since been undergoing treatment and hopes that doctors will managed to reduce to swelling.

[Image: 29fi6]
[Image: 29fi7]

Yikes. Poor Alejando. Lets hope he's on the mend and back in the water soon, although maybe with the correct diving attire next time.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You