Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

JIM CARREY GIVES THE MOST AWKWARD INTERVIEW EVER AT NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

12/09/2017, 10:18
JIM CARREY GIVES THE MOST AWKWARD INTERVIEW EVER AT NEW YORK FASHION WEEK
Funnyman Jim Carrey was once one of the biggest actors in Hollywood but he's gradually withdrawn from the limelight over the years, especially after the bizarre death of his girlfriend. He's rarely seen in movies or at parties anymore so when he does show up at a celeb even, people are naturally a little wary.

[Image: 29fe3]

His latest outing was defintely a little weird. He was attending an event for New York Fashion Week where he was cornered by an E News presenter on the red carpet. Jim was obviously a little aggitated as he kept pacing around the presenter and talking about how he doesn't believe in icons and that nobody exists and how nothing in the universe really matters. It was a pretty awesome little speech to be fair but it just wasn't the right place to voice it. It just made him look a tad crazy. Why the fuck would he think getting all spiritual at a vacuous fashion event was a good idea?! Whatever his reasons, it was pretty entertaining. Take a look:

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR
12/09/2017, 10:23
RE: JIM CARREY GIVES THE MOST AWKWARD INTERVIEW EVER AT NEW YORK FASHION WEEK
Jim has defintely gone way off the rails hasn't he? I mean I get the point about the fashion industry being a bit vapid and unimportant to some people but some would also argue that fashion is a form of art. Either way, what's the point in picketing it and telling everyone how meaningless you think it is. There are bigger fish to fry if you want to send a message.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
12/09/2017, 10:34
RE: JIM CARREY GIVES THE MOST AWKWARD INTERVIEW EVER AT NEW YORK FASHION WEEK
He's really lost the plot. Fashion people are the biggest self serving wankers so what was he expecting to achieve by slandering it?! He's a bit of a pleb.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR