Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

STUDY REVEALS THAT DRINKING TOO MUCH CRAFT BEER WILL GIVE YOU BITCH TITS

12/09/2017, 09:27
STUDY REVEALS THAT DRINKING TOO MUCH CRAFT BEER WILL GIVE YOU BITCH TITS
Britain's love for IPA seems to have blown up over the past few years. People are moving away from the generic beers and lagers in favour of trendy craft beers from smaller breweries.

[Image: 29fds]

Although if you think drinking IPA is less fattening than the other beers on the market you'd be very much mistaken. A new study has found that drinking IPA can actually give you man boobs. Yup. Apparently the hops present in IPA naturally contain phytoestrogens, which act in a similar way to estrogen hormones. As we all know, estrogen is prescribed to dudes who want to undergo a sex change or women going through menopause to stop fanny dryness and hot flushes so it's not great for guys who don't want to walk around flashing a set of tits.

[Image: 29fdt]

It's not all bleak though, as the phytoestrogens are much weaker than actual estrogen so you'd literally have to binge drink on a nightly basis if you're to develop boobs. But if you love your IPA and you notice yourself getting a little chunky around the chest department you know it's time to cut back.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR
12/09/2017, 09:45
RE: STUDY REVEALS THAT DRINKING TOO MUCH CRAFT BEER WILL GIVE YOU BITCH TITS
I think this has been happening to me. Cheers for the heads-up doc!

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
FantasticMR
12/09/2017, 10:07
We're fucked Scotty. Who'd have thunk all that Elvis Juice would lead to Elvis sized mamary glands.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
StrumSolo
12/09/2017, 10:36
Ah I think you boys have a long way to go before you need to buy a bra. Just switch it up every now and then - A bit of IPA, whisky, vodka. It's all good

Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR, StrumSolo
12/09/2017, 10:37
(12/09/2017, 10:36)ReedeFox Wrote:  Ah I think you boys have a long way to go before you need to buy a bra. Just switch it up every now and then - A bit of IPA, whisky, vodka. It's all good

Talking my language. Also after years have passed since a bad experience I'm back on the Gin again. Nice to have the variety.

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
StrumSolo
12/09/2017, 11:17
If the bad experience you're refering to is when you did a gin shot at a friends wedding you fucking deserved that. What sort of savage does a shot of gin?!

Add Thank You
12/09/2017, 11:23
(12/09/2017, 11:17)ReedeFox Wrote:  If the bad experience you're refering to is when you did a gin shot at a friends wedding you fucking deserved that. What sort of savage does a shot of gin?!

Actually the time I speak of was when I displayed my testicals to the staff of Babestation, many moons ago in attempt to explain the penis showing game from the movie 'Waiting'. I had a whole bottleof gin that night with one of the other producers and had been drinking G and T on my way to the staff retreat.

Next day I was rather poorly, had to stay in bed and sip water slowly so that I did not through it up back up again.

The time I threw up after doing the shot was on account of boozing all day and pounding out some serious ballads until the ealry hours, including Hall and Oates 3 times over as I forgot that we had already done it. And you know what, as soon as I threw up after that shot I was back in the room and belting them out again. Party. Fucking. Animal!

Add Thank You
12/09/2017, 11:47
Oh wow. To be fair, I'm sure the crew at Babestation had already been exposed to your testicles several times before the G&T incident. It's still sounds like a civilised event for Babestation.

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR