Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR VIDEOS?

12/09/2017, 00:35
DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR VIDEOS?
Are we allowed to put links in the posts for videos to be downloaded? I haven't seen any in the threads I've looked in but thought I'd check with you guys first!

FANX
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
12/09/2017, 01:28
RE: DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR VIDEOS?
As far as I know links can be put on the forum but if not they can be PM'd to the person/people you want to share it with! Think it is only the chatbox which prevents links being put on there especially if it is other sites that the links relate to but sure one of the admin will confirm this in due course.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to burns72 for this post:
Ourstar82
12/09/2017, 01:50
(12/09/2017, 01:28)burns72 Wrote:  As far as I know links can be put on the forum but if not they can be PM'd to the person/people you want to share it with! Think it is only the chatbox which prevents links being put on there especially if it is other sites that the links relate to but sure one of the admin will confirm this in due course.

Thanks Burns, I defo wasn't gonna do it without asking the protocol :)
Add Thank You
12/09/2017, 10:20
Hi Ourstar, do you mean like link to download sites where people can download footage of the show?

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
12/09/2017, 15:37
(12/09/2017, 10:20)FantasticMR Wrote:  Hi Ourstar, do you mean like link to download sites where people can download footage of the show?

Pretty much yeah file hosting, i use UploadGIG

I record the bits of the show and upload videos then post link to the forum in with the caps post so people can download the video via uploadgig link I supply, so any download link would come from me!

This is purely an example, its Atlantas flash from last night, please delet after you have seen it Fantastic, cheers

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/13f1...d/Channels - Rampant TV 90 1 100h04m26s-00h05m30s Atlanta flash os82.flv
Add Thank You
13/09/2017, 10:48
Hey Ourstar,

We've happy for you to do this but please can you include some screenshots to accompany the video so that members of the forum have an idea of what they are going to see before clicking.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
13/09/2017, 12:52
(13/09/2017, 10:48)FantasticMR Wrote:  Hey Ourstar,

We've happy for you to do this but please can you include some screenshots to accompany the video so that members of the forum have an idea of what they are going to see before clicking.

Of course, no problem at all, thank you Fantastic :)
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ourstar82 for this post:
FantasticMR