Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FANCY GOING TO THE BIRMINGHAM KEBAB FESTIVAL?

11/09/2017, 11:29 (This post was last modified: 11/09/2017, 12:57 by ReedeFox.)
FANCY GOING TO THE BIRMINGHAM KEBAB FESTIVAL?
If you love booze and kebabs, you're going to go fucking batshit for the latest festival to hit Birmingham - Kebabingham.

[Image: 29ezd] 

On Saturday 30th September, Birmingham will become home to the UK's first event dedicated entirely to kebabs. There aren't too many details about the event but apparently there are going to be tonnes of varieties of kebabs, including the classic Sheesh, Donner, Shawarma, Soulaki and Kofte.

[Image: 29ezg]

Tickets are available to people over the age of 16 so I'm guessing it's going to get hella boozy. There's also going to be a load of pop-up bars and DJ's playing hip hop and R&B so you can party the night away. Tickets are going for the decent price of £3.50 if purchased in advance or a fiver if you're buying on the day so it looks to be a pretty cheap day out. I'm still dubious as to the type of crowd Kebabingham is going to attract but if it's a day dedictade to meat in pitta, I'm there!

You can purchase tickets for Kebaingham here: https://www.designmynight.com/birmingham...?t=tickets

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR
11/09/2017, 12:08
RE: FANCY GOING TO THE BIRMINGING KEBAB FESTIVAL?
This really speaks to me. You can have a kebab as soon as you get there, get shit faced and then what do you need? That's right, another kebab. Repeat ad nauseam.

I wonder if the whole event is held inside some brightly lit, tiled warehouse and everyhting is behind glass fridges with curved fronts.

I also wonder how many times the word mate will be used and how many litres of both chili sauce and garlic mayo will be consumed.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
11/09/2017, 13:19
RE: FANCY GOING TO THE BIRMINGHAM KEBAB FESTIVAL?
I really fucking want to go to this. I bloody love kebabs! Annoyingly it finishes at 8pm though which is a a bit bloody tame I reckon.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You