Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DUDE STABS HIS BROTHER FOR HOGGING THE INTERNET BANDWIDTH

11/09/2017, 10:37
DUDE STABS HIS BROTHER FOR HOGGING THE INTERNET BANDWIDTH
It's bloody annoying when someone hogs your bandwidth and makes your devices run slow, but I think killing them over it might be a slight overreaction.

A dude from Massachusetts totally lost his shit when his brother was sucking up all the bandwidth while he wanted to play a game online. 20-year-old Timothy Record was always arguing with his brother Nathan over one thing or another, but this time the argument went a tad too far. Timothy accused Nathan of hogging the bandwidth and making their home wifi too slow so he casually decides to grab a knife from the kitchen and stab his 23-year-old brother with it.

[Image: 29eyb]

Upon hearing the comotion, the boys' mum called the police but by the time they arrived it was too late. They found Nathan at the top of the stairs with a deep knife wound. It later came to light that the boys had a history of violent arguments. During his confession, Timothy said Nathan had punched him during the argument before he finally snapped and ran downstairs to grab the knife. C'mon dude, you don't bring a knife to a fist fight. That's just bad sportsmanship. Good luck getting wifi in prison, asshole!

[Image: 29eya]

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
11/09/2017, 10:52
RE: DUDE STABS HIS BROTHER FOR HOGGING THE INTERNET BANDWIDTH
Welllllll it's alll relative. If I'm mid knocking my knob about and it keeps buffering every 10 seconds then my enjoyment going to turn to aggression. Especially my neckbeard of a brother is World of Warcrafting and it cause me to hit the sweet spot while it freezes on some dudes face.

Now it's not guaranteed that's how it went down but is definitely an example of what might make you fetch a knife and slay him.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
11/09/2017, 13:16
(11/09/2017, 10:52)FantasticMR Wrote:  Welllllll it's alll relative. If I'm mid knocking my knob about and it keeps buffering every 10 seconds then my enjoyment going to turn to aggression. Especially my neckbeard of a brother is World of Warcrafting and it cause me to hit the sweet spot while it freezes on some dudes face.

Now it's not guaranteed that's how it went down but is definitely an example of what might make you fetch a knife and slay him.

Pft

Think you ought to leave the house. At least once a month.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
11/09/2017, 13:19
(11/09/2017, 13:16)Hilary Briss Wrote:  
(11/09/2017, 10:52)FantasticMR Wrote:  Welllllll it's alll relative. If I'm mid knocking my knob about and it keeps buffering every 10 seconds then my enjoyment going to turn to aggression. Especially my neckbeard of a brother is World of Warcrafting and it cause me to hit the sweet spot while it freezes on some dudes face.

Pft

Think you ought to leave the house. At least once a month.

Nah, 3G is even worse for a buffer moment.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You