Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

***LATINAS HAVING PHONE LINE TROUBLE***

11/09/2017, 04:07 (This post was last modified: 11/09/2017, 04:08 by Ourstar82.)
***LATINAS HAVING PHONE LINE TROUBLE***
Its just past 4am, as of 10 mins ago Sarah looks to have given up and gone home!

The phone line started not working basically as soon as she came on, someone in chat said they couldn't get through and that they had tried a few times, this was then backed up by another person in chat, Sarah did what she could/all she knew how to fix by resetting things a few times bu to no avail and after sitting there with no calls there had to come a time to call it a day, I had just finished watching the Moto GP checked back in to see her fully covered and packing things away, I was just about to type " things not any better yet" when she gave a wave and shut everything down.

Not sure what time of the day it is in Colombia or how efficient their work staff are at fixing  something on a phone line, I just know its not working now and would think there will be not the usual start time 7am for us of the next model.

I do hope its fixed soon and normal service will resume but I just wanted those who watch LSL to know why it might not be there this morning.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You