Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MEET THE WINNERS OF THE 2017 BEARD AND MUSTACHE CHAMPIONSHIPS

06/09/2017, 11:53
MEET THE WINNERS OF THE 2017 BEARD AND MUSTACHE CHAMPIONSHIPS
It used to be that beards and mustaches were for old people and rednecks, but over the past 5 years they've just become uber trendy. You can't walk around London without coming coming face-to-face with at least 20 hipsters and their well groomed beards. I must say, I do like a neatly trimmed beard and can even appreciate a big bushy one even though it's not to my personal taste. That's why I couldn't help but be in total awe of the recent contestants from 'The World Beard and Moustache Championships' which took place in Austin, Texas, over the weekend. Take a look at some this epic facial fuzz:

[Image: 29cey] [Image: 29cez] [Image: 29ce-] [Image: 29cf0] [Image: 29cf1] [Image: 29cf2] [Image: 29cf3] [Image: 29cf4] [Image: 29cf5] [Image: 29cf6] [Image: 29cf7] [Image: 29cf8]
[Image: 29cfa] [Image: 29cfb] [Image: 29cfc] [Image: 29cfd] [Image: 29cfe] [Image: 29cff] [Image: 29cfg] [Image: 29cfh]

Some pretty darn impressive beards there. Although I still would't let any of those dudes anywhere near my vag with that fuzz.

[url=https://lic.me/g/29cf8][/url]

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/09/2017, 12:20
RE: MEET THE WINNERS OF THE 2017 BEARD AND MUSTACHE CHAMPIONSHIPS
I'm blown away by some of the artistic displays here but like any fanatics I do find the owners of the beards a bit fucking odd. How uch of their day is consumed by caring for their beards? I grew mine a minor amount and mainly it got right in the way and was generally quite uncomfortable.

I was going to say that I wonder how much time they talk about their beards let alone preening them but do these people have anyone to talk to? I should imagine that one or two chats with them and all they mention is their beard, you don't go back for chat three do you.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/09/2017, 12:32
I reckon they're all members of some sort of beard club and forum and they chat about what new facial hair care products are out the market and treat you like a moron if you don't know about the latest local beard convention. Arrogant beardy bastards

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR
06/09/2017, 12:37
Like tech geeks but worse. Tech geeks will at least give you their disproval on some fairly complex matters but these beardies would likely grill you on not knowing loads about sitting and etting your facial hair grow. Do you think their is a bearded grand supreme?

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/09/2017, 13:37
I think they might be up there with techies. There's defintely a grand supreme but I reckon the other beardies don't acknowledge them.

Add Thank You